CHAPTER 20 - TAKEN

Hey Guys! 

So my sister is writing her first story and its called "Catching Feelings". Typical college life :)

Her user name is Nikita94 so check it out !

Please share my story and vote and comment !!!! :)

Thanks for all the votes so far its awesome

~*~

CHAPTER 20

TAKEN

Skye's POV

I woke up with an awfull headache. I sat up with a hand on my head. Everything was blurry and I couldn't remeber anything. I leaned against what I think was a wall and started panicking. 

'Calm down,' I thought. I shut my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths. I opened my eyes and sighed in relief as my vision was clear. 

I looked around and took in my surroundings. I was in a very tiny room, which looked like a garage, but it was completly empty. The walls were painted peach-ish and there was a lightbulb lighting up the room. 

I leant my head back on the wall as my thoughts came back to me.

"Give her some time guys," Jen said as I saw Zac trying to run over to me from the corner of my eye. But i didn't turn around. I kept walking towards the car. 

Their voices drowned out as I reached the car and leaned against the passenger door so that they couldn't see me crying. 

I felt so bad. 

I felt bad for cheating on Ray. Twice. 

I felt bad because this wasn't the way I wanted him to find out.

I felt bad because I was the reason my best friends fought with each other. 

I felt bad because I hurt Ray. 

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to keep the tears away. 

"Long time no see Skylar."

Holy fucking shit.

My eyes snapped opened at the sound of his voice. It was my stalker. 

Immediatly my instinct was to step back, but I was already pinned against the car. 

What suprised me the most, was that my stalker was wearing all black, but his face was unmasked.

I blinked and took his featurs in. 

He had bright green eyes, like me, and looked around his early 20's. 

I hated to say this but he actually looked quite handsome. 

Shut up! You don't call someone who wants to kill you 'handsome'.

"You," I whispered furiously. He smirked and walked up towards me. 

"I thought you wouldn't recognize me without my mask," he whispered. I realized why he was whispering.  It was so that my friends wouldn't hear him. I opened my mouth to scream but before I could he covered my mouth with his hands. 

"Don't even think about it," he said angrily.

I started banging my fists on the door but it was no use. I was in a really awkward position that I couldn't even do something so small properly. He smirked before bringing my head forwards then slamming it back onto the door behind me, making my vision blurry.

"Sweet dreams Skylar."

My eyes snapped open as I heard a door open to my right. I didn't even notice it was there. It was well blended in. 

In walked my stalker. He smirked at me. His smirk reminded me of my dad, and I hated it. He knelt infront of me and handed me a bottle of water. 

"Drink."

"No."

He narrowed his eyes at me and shoved the bottle in my hands. He got up and was about to leave the room before I spoke. 

"Wait!" He stopped and turned around.

"What?"

"Why am I here?"

"You'll find out soon enough Skylar."

"Who are you?"

His eyes scanned my face as he shoved his hands into his pocket. 

The next thing that left his mouth left me completley speachless with my heart racing. 

"Your step brother."

    ~*~   VOTE COMMENT FAN <3