Request, Taglist, Groupchat, etc

Hey guys my names Karla and I made this post to clarify some things to my new readers! I write Julie and the Phantoms imagines on Wattpad and transfer them over to my tumblr. But they do end up being posted on tumblr first the majority of the time!

Warning: I do use vulgar language in a lot of my writings.

————

Requests (Currently on Hold..)

I do take request for Julie and the Phantoms characters and or their appointed actors! And I also do happen have my boundaries but other than that please feel free to send in your requests.

Preferably with a backstory/storyline! I do try to get to those before any others because they're easier to work with. I would also prefer if you guys dm me personally but you can comment as well for them!

If you requests a something with just a person x reader I'll most likely message you asking if you want any sort of storyline or if you'd like to give me full control of the story!

Please note that if you send a request in as a form of a question I most likely won't get back to you as quick as a message or comment due to the fact that I'd rather put the imagine under it! But if you do see the person x reader under my up next column on my next imagine I most likely read it and am going to work on it!!

Boundaries

• Okay so for the most part there are non. I obviously do not write about Carlos. But everyone else is totally fine!

• I do write smuts and regular imagines so if you have any plots send them in!

• Jeremy and Booboo not Reggie and Willie! They're characters are a whole other story.

• I will also not be doing smut for the underage actors which are Jadah, Sacha, and Madison.

• Again only the actors not their characters if you guys really want.

• Finally for threesomes and so on for my older audience. I do both characters and actors!

• If you have an questions feel free to message me. All my imagines are first person POV and  y/n! I don't do personalized name ones sorry!

Taglist

I do have a strictly tumblr taglist! Sorry to my Wattpad readers but if enough of you guys really want one I could make one. My tumblr readers if you'd like to be added you can either personally message me or comment!

Groupchat
I also do have an 18+ Instagram groupchat. So if you'd like to be added to that again either personally message me or comment. If you comment I'll message you myself to get your Instagram!

Tumblr

Finally here's my Tumblr if you prefer a more spaced out layout.

————Thank you guys for liking, voting, reblogging, and commenting I really appreciate it! If you have any questions please let me know!😊

————
Thank you guys for liking, voting, reblogging, and commenting I really appreciate it! If you have any questions please let me know!😊