Thank You Guys!

So a few of you have commented on my last imagine saying you want to help me create a new book cover for my Wattpad Imagine book which I really appreciate.
So here's what I'll do since there's more than one person willing to help!
If you guys want to send in your own cover for my Julie and the Phantoms Wattpad imagine book your more than welcome to do it to me on my Instagram @tumblr.marais, dm me on Wattpad or Tumblr, or comment and I'll dm you myself about it!
And I'll end up picking the one I think suits it best!

The Title of it would be: Julie and the Phantoms Imagines

Also I might consider editing through and beginning to post a Julie and Phantoms book I have separate from my imagines. It's basically the JATP storyline with a Reader inserted in it! I would also need a cover for that. So let me know if you guys want that soon so I could start thinking of a name.
(I would be doing requests on the side if I did this but I would also probably closing them every once in a while to work through it)

Of course I would be posting the chapters on Tumblr as well for a more spread out format!

I also now have a beta reader ghostofreggie on Tumblr! I really appreciate that she suggested helping me out to proof read my stuff before I post it because I do type a lot of my imagines quickly at night and then I don't proof read them until the next day or night. Which sucks ass cause I do make a lot of grammar mistakes and don't catch them since when I read I usually skim through and miss a lot of them! Then I'm just going back and forth fixing shit so that's gonna be a big help!

And finally I just wanna thank you guys for your likes, reblogs, votes, and comments that crack me the fuck up at night. They're great😂😂 whoever started that make it shine song chain thank you very much for that I needed it🤍