Stole my Heart (Owen Patrick Joyner x Reader)

A/n: Hey guys so there's this imagine let me know if I should make a part 2? Possibly a smut? I don't know let me know! Also let me know if I should post these on wattpad too!!!

Warnings: None
————
"Owen seriously if someone catches us I'm gonna kill you"
"No ones gonna catch us. They're filming a scene" He mumbled leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.
"That's what you said last time"
"They didn't catch us" He said pushing my shirt down my shoulder.
"Yeah but they almost did- wait. Are you? Owen" I scolded pushing him away.
"What?" He asked innocently.
"What do you mean what? The makeup department will literally kill me if I show up with another hickey. Then their gonna interrogate me like they did last time since there are limited people I see daily" I groaned.
"They're not gonna kill you y/n. Relax"
"I can't relax. Now that we landed a season 2 the chances of us getting caught are much higher now. Plus my character has such a bigger part now" I spoke pacing back and forth in the dimly lit room. Julie's room set to be exact.
"I know. But you can't let that get to you now. You did amazing the first season and your gonna kill it this season. And if we get caught then oh well"
"Oh well? Oh well. Owen I already told you I don't want anyone to know about us until-"
"Until we're sure it's not gonna effect our worth ethic. I know" He muttered sitting down on the bed. I sighed realizing he was upset. It was never my intention to date my co-star. Let alone fall in love with him. But after spending countless of hours on set and off set with him there was no denying the chemistry. And what to everyone seemed like an amazing friendship was actually something more.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I wish things could be different but-"
"But this is your first big part. I get it" he said moving to sit me on his lap.
"I'll back off. We'll just have to keep sneaking around"
"Owen-"
"No harm. No foul. If this is what I have to do to be with you I'll do it" He said kissing the spot he had previously been sucking on.
"And I'd do it again" He whispered kissing my skin once more.
"And again" Another kiss.
"And again" He spoke finally meeting my lips. The kiss last longer than the ones shared previously. It was much more passionate on both ends. The risk of getting caught high.
"Owen" I giggled as he flipped us over on the bed.
"Yes?" He questioned as his fingers made their way up my shirt.
"Baby" I moaned as his hands cupped my left boob.
"Mmm" He muttered against my lips.
"We've got to get back on set soon. I have a scene with Jer" I panted pulling away.
"Don't do it"
"Owen" I warned.
"Fine" He groaned getting off me.
"But for the record if they did know we were dating I would not give my approval for the stupid kissing scene" He said kicking the ground like a little kid. Referring to the fact that my character became Reggies love interest this season.
"Be careful there babe the jealousy is peeking through. Just be lucky he's married and they cut it down from a whole make out scene" I teased checking myself in the full length mirror.
"Yeah yeah. God the unholy things I would've done to you in that bed" He whispered in my ear as his hands explored my body.
"Don't temp me Joyner" I said a smirk making it's way onto his face.

"I'm here!" I called running onto set.
"Finally! Where were you?" Charlie asked exasperatedly standing beside Kenny who was looking at script at hand.
"We don't have time to interrogate her Charlie we've got to get this scene filmed if we wanna stick to schedule. Y/n next time be on set 5 minutes before"
"Yes Kenny. Sorry I was um was distracted. Lost track of time" I said noticing Owen had walking onto set casually going to talk to Mads and Savannah.
"Okay so this scene your gonna walk in on cue to your mark. Find Luke sitting on the couch playing his guitar. Sentimental talk. Confess your undying love for Reggie. Then Jers gonna come in tell y/c/n he loves her too. But he can't be with her because he had this girlfriend back in 95 who he never officially broke up with. Then he says screw it. You kiss. End scene"
"Oh the kiss. That's this scene?" I asked finding Owen who was deeply in conversation.
"Yeah. Is there a problem?"
"No, no I'm ready" I said not expecting to have to do this in front of my secret boyfriend right now.
I sighed going to stand on my beginning mark. I watched as Charlie did the same.
The lights dimming in the studio to replicate nightfall.
"And action!" Kenny yelled.
I opened the barn like doors walking in slowly.
"Oh Luke. I didn't know you were here sorry I'll go-"
"No. No it's okay. I was just messing around. What's up?"
"I was looking for Reggie"
"Looking for Reggie? Oh he's with Alex and Willie. He should be back soon"
"Then I'll just go. Thanks I guess"
"Wait. Can I play you something?" Charlie questioned taking a hold of my wrist.
"Um sure. Why not?" I asked sitting down next to him. I listened as he began strumming his guitar to a familiar tune. A small smile forming on my lips.
"That was great Luke. Did you write that? Maybe about someone whose name rhymes with Judy" I spoke in a teasing matter.
"No. Actually Reggie wrote it. About someone who name rhymes with yours" He said a blush forming on my face.
"Okay. I get what your saying" I said playfully rolling my eyes.
"Good. I thought I'd have to follow up with home is where my horse is" He said making me giggle.
"How could I possibly tell a ghost who died 25 years ago that I'm completely head over heels for him?"
"Maybe the same way your telling a ghost who died 25 years ago right now" Charlie said jokingly bumping my shoulder.
"Right... I just- I don't want to get rejected by a ghost. It's one thing when they're alive but if the dead doesn't want me I think that's saying something"
"Y/n, Reggies in love with you. He'd be thrilled if you showed any romantic interest in him. At least more than you already do" He teased me once again.
"Thanks Luke. I just hope he doesn't freak out on me like last time"
"Last time?"
"Yeah last time I brought up relationships in a topic he got all weird and left. So I just never did it again"
"Oh. Look y/c/n back in 95 we had a decent following and a ton of girls following after us" A strange look forming on Charlie's face.
"Okayyy" I stretched out the word.
"And Reggie. You know him he uh well he's a fl-" Charlie words were cut off.
On cue Jeremy strolled into the studio set as Charlie and I sat facing each other stiffly.
I stifled a giggle knowing this would later be edited so it'd look like Jer flashed in out of nowhere.
"Y/c/n? Luke?"
"Oh Reggie. Hi" I stood up continuing the scene.
"Hey. What are you doing here? I thought you'd be home"
"I was. Julie invited me over for a bit and I thought I'd say hi before I uh left. I though maybe we could talk for a bit"
"Oh. Okay yeah" He slightly smiled before turning to the brunette beside me.
"And what are you still doing here?" Jeremy asked looking at Charlie.
"Hey, I was just leaving man. She's all yours" Charlie smirked at us before walking off set.
Jer and I paused until his footsteps could no longer be heard before continuing.
"So um what did you want to talk about?"
"Just um stuff" I said standing still in my spot.
"What stuff?" He asked coming to stand in front of me.
"Luke. He played me your song" I said picking up the piece of paper with chicken scratch from the coffe table.
"Lifer Girl?" I finally read the title before looking up into his brown eyes.
"Uh yeah. I'm still working on the name. Did you like it?"
"I loved it. This lifer girl. She's one lucky girl. Do I know her?"
"Of course you do. Your practically the same person" he said a piece of my hair falling to the front of my face. I nervously played with my fingers as he pushed the strand behind my ears.
"Oh. Can you tell me about her?"
"Well she's funny and makes me feel happy when I'm around her. She's really smart and her grades skyrocket compared to what mine use to be. And she's beautiful, drop dead gorgeous" He whispered tilting my head up with his fingers.
For a moment I looked up into his brown eyes wishing. Longing for them to be someone else's. I felt his finger leave my chin before he turned away dramatically.
"I shouldn't"
"Shouldn't?" I asked curiously.
"I can't"
"Can't? Why not?" I questioned once more.
"Y/c/n there's something I need to tell you"
"What is it Reg?"
"Back in 1995 you know before we died. I uh-"
"You what?" I asked urging him to continue.
"I had a girlfriend and well then we died. So we never officially broke up" Jer said.
"Oh" I mumbled backing away from him.
"I get it"
"No wait y/c/-"
"No Reggie it's okay. Your still in love with her. Of course you are. God how could I be so stupid to think that you'd actually love me. Let alone like m-" My eyes widened as I felt him crash his lips into mine completely going off script. Which wasn't uncommon. But it was supposed to be a short kiss. There were lines that were missing.
Slowly I pretended to sink into the kiss. Pulling away after a couple of seconds amongst hearing the word.
"Cut!" Kenny yelled Jeremy finally letting me go.
"That was amazing! Spectacular! Great improve Jer! We're done with this scene!" He called out to us. But all I could focus on was the look plastered on Owens face. He was hurt. But not because of the kiss. But because of the fact that he couldn't do that. Not out in public anyways.
"Yeah great going Jer" I commented to the boy in front of me.
"Thanks y/n. You did great too" He said getting near me.
"But if I were you I'd go talk to your boyfriend before he bursts" He whispered in my ear leaving me wide eyed.
"H-how'd you?"
"Know? Please everyone knows. I mean you guys aren't great at hiding things. There's actually a poll between Kenny and Charlie. Whichever one of you slips up firsts. My bets on Owen" He chuckled.
"Seriously?" I asked.
"Seriously"
"Who was the first one to know"
"Sonya in makeup. The first hickey you showed up with only matched with the timeframe that you and Owen had been together. Clearly not getting lunch like you had said you were"
"That long?" I asked.
"Yup" He spoke popping his p.
"Just don't tell anyone I told you. Carolynn insisted I put you out of your misery"
"Thanks. I think" He smiled at me before walking away.
A grin began to form on my face as I made my way toward the blonde who was leaning against a wall twirling one of his drumsticks in his left hand.
"Hey. Great scene back there" He commented as I now stood in front of him.
"Thanks. You know Jers a good kisser and all but I think your better" I spoke aloud noticing Savannah's and Madison's head whipping towards us.
"What?" He asked making sure he heard right.
"You heard me Joyner" I spoke giggling at his shocked reaction.
"Now shut up and kiss me would you?" He tilted his head to be extra sure. Something I adored about him.
He always wanted to make sure I was certain about these things. I simply nodded feeling his arms wrap around me bringing his lips to meet mine.
I smiled into the kiss as he turned us around pushing me up against the wall. I giggled upon hearing clapping around us from the cast and crew.
"Finally!" I heard Savannah shout.
"Keep it PG kids!" Kenny shouted laughter following.
"You owe me 20 Gillespie!" He yelled again followed by a groan by presumably Charlie. I finally pulled away first leaving Owen in shock.
"I'm gonna need you to come back to reality lover boy" I said rubbing my thumb against his cheek.
"What made you change your mind?" He asked keeping a tight hold on my waist.
"Let's just say you have Carolynn to thank for that. Apparently everyone knew"
"What? How?"
"I guess we weren't as good at keeping a secret as we thought"
"How long?"
"First hickey"
"That long?"
"That's what I said" I laughed as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"You two are so cute"
"Thanks Mads" I smiled at the girl.
Finally able to wrap my arms around the boy who had stolen my heart without any warning.