Princess (Sacha Carlson x Reader)

A/n: Hey guys sorry this took so long and it's so short! Sometimes if I can't come up with a storyline or something I have to do a lot of reading to get something creative out of me especially if it's a regular request. But anyways I have made a JATP group chat for 18 and over and 18 and under! And a taglist so let me know if you want to be added to those! And I finally got a girl request specifically Carrie so I'm excited to do that!😄

Request by: @FallonBurns (Wattpad)

Warnings: None
————
I groaned walking into the school room on the set of Julie and the Phantoms.
"Rough night?" Madison asked as I yawned.
"Yup. I somehow managed to stare at the ceiling for over 3 hours. The makeup teams gonna kill me for these under eyes bags"
"They're designer"
"They're dark and I look like a freaking panda"
"A cute panda" I heard someone say as I set my stuff down.
"Not the time Sacha. Seriously guys I just can't manage to fall asleep early. My sleep schedule hasn't been this messed up since I've actually been in regular high school. Plus I've got a headache that just won't go away" I spoke towards the boy who was dressed in Nick's clothing.
"Have you eaten?"
"Of course" I muttered.
"Hey, I'm sure all you need is a cuddle buddy" Sacha suggested opening his arms.
"Yeah do you guys think Charlie's available later?" I jokingly asked a frown forming on Sacha's face as Madison began to cackle.
"I'm joking" I said accepting his hug. We stood there for a moment enjoying each other's embrace before pulling away as the teacher walked in. I took my seat in between my two cast mates. Thankful that we were all in the same grade and had the same teacher.
The class went on Madison getting up to leave in between to go shoot a scene. I sighed knowing I was up next.
"I'll be back for a moment I need to consult Kenny over something continue the worksheet and work together if you have to" Ms. Penn spoke before walking out.
As soon as she was out of the room I let my head fall on my desk.
"Hey you okay?" Sacha asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm really not. I'm exhausted, in pain, and I have to head to hair and makeup soon for a scene with Owen"
"Do you think you'll be okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah definitely" I mumbled as he moved his chair closer so I could lean onto his shoulder.
"Well aren't you two just adorable" I heard from the door making me jump. I turned my head to see Charlie, Jeremy, and Madison standing there. Only now Madison wore a bright blue top, knee length pants with holes, and a lot of sparkles.
"Shove off Gillespie. I don't have the time and energy today"
"I guess I could hold off til tomorrow" He said as Madison came back in and took her seat.
"They wanted to walk me back" She explained pointing at the two boys.
"We also came to walk you to hair and makeup"
"Oh how fun"
"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"
"I'll be fine Sach. Worst comes to worst I'll call my night in shining armor"
"I'll always be here to save my damsel in distress" He smiled that toothy grin that made me fall in love with the boy.

I sighed standing up and walking away with Charlie and Jeremy towards the trailers.
The two guys telling stupid jokes while I got my hair and makeup done to try and make me feel better.
"Don't you idiots have a scene" I chuckled at Jeremys last joke.
"Nope Sonny and Alison are finishing up a scene" Charlie smirked as I got out of the chair.
"Thank you" I smiled at the Soyon who handed me my costume.
I took it finding a spot to change. I struggled in attempt to find the energy to get it on. Soyon helping me halfway through to place it on like my character would.
"Good luck y/n"
I smiled at her before walking out the trailer. As soon as I was out the door my smiled dropped. The lightheaded feeling in my head making me nearly wanna just drop to the ground.
I slowly made me way towards set. Immediately spotting Owen and Kenny looking over the script.
"There she is" Kenny grinned at me.
"Woah you okay there?" Owen asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm fine" I said putting all my energy to stand up straight.
"So where are we starting?" I asked looking through the script unable to read the small lettering due to my head spinning.
"You confess to Alex that you have a crush on Nick but you don't want to hurt Reggie and you don't know what to do"
"Got it" I gave Kenny a tight lipped smile.
"On your marks!" Kenny called everyone getting in place.
I attempted to stand still on my mark but it was difficult when I felt like I could pass out or throw up at any given moment.
"Are you sure your okay dude? You don't look too well" Owen whispered putting a hand on my shoulder to stabilize me.
"I'm fine let's just get this scene over with please" I pleaded.
"Fine but promise me you'll take a nap or something afterwards. You look like you could puke"
"That's because I probably could" I muttered.
"What?"
"I said I promise" I smiled waiting for the cue to start.
"And action!"
"Just promise me you won't judge me" I spoke.
"You know I'd never"
"I think I'm falling in love with Nick" I watched as Owens face fell at the confession.
"Y-you what?"
"I'm falling for Nick" I repeated.
"But how?"
"I don't know even know Alex. I mean I love Reggie I really do. Gosh I've been in love with the guy since 1993 but ever since Julie introduced us to Nick it's like my whole worlds falling apart. I'm just I'm overwhelmed"
"Wait so let me get this straight...... you've been in love with Reggie since like forever and no one knows"
"Actually Luke figured it out a while ago"
"How?"
"He caught me staring at Reggie. Which apparently I do often because Julie even noticed" I said trying to focus on anywhere but Owen like the script directed me to.
"Julie knows too?" He asked as I racked my brain for the next line. But I just couldn't focus with this growing headache. I looked up at the boy in front of me to see him staring at me with concern filling his eyes.
Truthfully not knowing whether he was acting or not I continued.
"Y-yeah-" I cut off my own words as I felt myself stumble backwards.
"Y/n!" Someone shouted before my body made impact with the ground and I was enveloped in darkness.

My eyes fluttered open to see I was back in my trailer laying on the twin size bunker bed.
"Sacha?" I questioned noticing said boy was making something in the kitchen area.
"Oh you're awake thank god"
He smiled that cute smile I adored.
"Yeah I'm awake. What happened? How'd I get back here?" I asked attempting to sit up.
"You passed out filming your scene. Charlie carried you here. I would've done it myself but I-"
"Couldn't?" I interrupted him letting out a giggle.
"I so could. I just didn't make it to you on time. Uh sorry I failed you princess"
"You have nothing to be sorry about" I smiled at the boy.
"So you feeling any better?"
"A bit yeah. The headache went away. I'm just tired"
"That's good"
"What are you doing here?" I asked out of the blue.
"Well I volunteered to watch over you until you woke up. I made you soup" He smiled pointing to the piping hot bowl behind him.
"Your so cute" I said watching his smile fall and his cheeks turn bright red.
"You really think so?"
"Of course. I thought I made it quite obvious. Was my flirting too subtle or should I try again?"
"No. No! It was great I mean it is great but I just didn't think you liked me back"
"So you do like me?"
"Would I have begged Kenny to let me stay by your side until you woke up if I didn't?"
"I don't know maybe" I spoke sitting up.
"Hey I'm feeling quite sleepy and could really use that cuddle buddy right now"
"Should I go get Charlie?" He joked.
"Well obviously unless he's not available then I guess I'll just settle for Owen"
"And if he's not free" Sacha spoke slowly walking towards me.
"Well Jers married. So I guess if your really up for it"
I grinned as he pulled the blankets up. Scooting over to give him some room.
I sighed in content as his arms wrapped around my body. Pulling me into him. Evidently making me the small spoon
"So are you gonna ask me out?" I questioned looking up at the boy. Watching a smirk form on his face.
"Y/n will you please go out with me this Friday?"
"Depends"
"On what?" He asked taken a back.
"If Charlie cancels on me" I quipped. Giggling as he place a small chaste kiss to my temple.
"Goodnight Sach"
"Night princess"
————
Up Next: Booboo Stewart x Reader
Charlie Gillespie x Reader
Sunset Curve x Reader
Carrie Wilson x Reader