Karaoke Night (Booboo Stewart x Reader)

A/n: So I hope you guys like it! I'm currently working on the rest of my requests. I'm probably gonna hold off on the sunset curve one cause I don't know if I'm gonna make that a smut yet. Also I do have a JATP groupchat for 18+ and a tumblr taglist so comment if you wanna be added to any of those!

Requested by: @Perksofbeingjune34 (Wattpad)

Warnings: Drinking
————
I set Jadahs makeup in place smiling at her reaction.
"Thanks y/n! I look great" She grinned.
"I'm so ready for tonight"
"Me too Jadah. We should get going before we miss getting a ride"
"I'm sure Booboo will wait for you" She teased knowing about my small crush on the actor.
"He has to. We're roommates" I stated fixing my eyeliner in the mirror in front of us.

After a long day my uncle Kenny invited the cast and crew to a karaoke night to celebrate none other than the birthday of Jadah Marie who was turning 16. And like any good niece I of course said yes to the invitation being very good friends with the young girl. Fortunately enough, having talent in the makeup department gave me an opportunity to work with uncle Kenny on a lot of amazing projects. Including his current one. Julie and the Phantoms.
I had worked with some of the cast previously including Jadah herself, Cheyenne Jackson, and of course my best friend and roommate Booboo Stewart. Who I had met on the set of the very first Descendants. We've been close ever since. Even renting an apartment together in LA and of course begging my uncle to pair us as roommates here in Vancouver.

I sighed running to the back of the trailer pulling out my gift for Jadah, handing it to the girl.
"Here open it when you get the chance. But we should really get going" I said taking off my jacket showing off the nice dress I had put on for tonight.
"Thanks. You look great. I'm sure you'll catch someone's attention tonight" She spoke wiggling her eyebrows.
"Jadah I did not tell you about my crush for you to tease me all the time. I told you so you could stop accusing me of it"
I playfully rolled my eyes, shutting the door behind us.
"Crush on who?" A familiar voice asked from behind us making my eyes go wide.
"Booboo what are you doing here?" I asked taking in the boys appearance.
A nice navy blue suit paired with a pair of white shoes. His sleeves rolled up to his elbows and white button down opened just enough to show off the gold friendship necklace I got him for his own birthday.
"I waited for you. I promised everyone I'd get you two to Karaoke in one piece. Now answer my question. You have a crush on who?"
"Harry Styles" I replied.
The young girl clearly stifling a laugh from beside me.
"Oh" He replied with a frown.
"Well that's nothing new. We should get going. Don't want the birthday girl to be late" He smiled at Jadah as we made our way towards the parking lot.

The ride to the restaurant wasn't a complete loss. Jadah making the tension in the air float away. Starting off by playing I spy to telling stupid jokes causing laughter to fill the air.
"Okay we're here" Booboo stated as we pulled up to the front of the restaurant. I thanked the valet who opened my door waiting for Jadah and Booboo.
The two each took one side of me as we walked towards the karaoke bar. Immediately spotting the table that was making noise. I giggled as Owen waved us over crazily.
The hostess immediately walking us over.
"Jadah! Y/n!" Madison shouted getting up to hug us.
I smiled sliding into the booth in between Savannah and Booboo.
"You look beautiful sweetheart"
"Thanks uncle Kenny. This place is fancy"
"This place has drinks" Charlie stated holding up a menu"
"Hallelujah to being 21" I announced taking a menu.
"You want something?" I asked the boy beside me.
"Can't I'm driving"
"Right. Ones of us has be responsible"
"And sober enough to carry the other one to her bedroom so she doesn't trip over her own two feet" He teased bumping my shoulder.
"It was one time"
"It was twice actually" Booboo corrected me making me playfully roll my eyes.
"Did I mention you look beautiful by the way?" He spoke getting closer to me.
"Uh no. Thank you though" I shyly smiled looking over the menu.
"Your very welcome. I'm a lucky guy you know?"
"And why is that?"
"Because I'm going home with the prettiest girl here tonight" He whispered in my ear. My cheeks burning brighter than a thousand suns.
"Really? Where is she?" I attempted to joke to calm the blood rushing to my face.
"For your information she's sitting right next to me. You know since were roommates and all"
"Oh right of course" I spoke shaking off the slight tinge in my heart.