Instagram Live (Owen Patrick Joyner x Reader)

A/n: Hey guys I hope you enjoy this one! I'm currently getting through my current requests which is definitely entertaining for me! I'm also coming out with my announcement very soon. And finally I was inspired by a movie on Netflix so I will be coming out with a sort of smut soon maybe after I'm done with my requests!

Warnings: None
————
I smiled at my phone screen as more comments seemed to appear as my live continued.
"Okay guys I'm gonna answer a few more questions then I'll maybe guest a few of you. If I can figure it out" I spoke before taking a sip of my water.
"How was it like working on season 2 of high school musical the musical the series?" I read aloud.
"It was great I thoroughly enjoyed every moment from spending everyday with the cast. To working with Kenny to get everything just right" I beamed.
"Okay uhhh have you watched Julie and the Phantoms?" I read biting my lip.
"I actually have. And may I remind everyone I am too a 19 year old with eyes. So I very much enjoyed every moment of it. It's crazy how Kenny works on these amazing projects and their great every time" I spoke.
"Who was my favorite character? Probably Alex for the sole fact that I have the biggest crush on Owen Patrick Joyner" I smiled hearing the front door close.
"I'm home!" A familiar voice called through the apartment.
"In the office" I called back. I looked up as the door opened and a head poked in.
"Are you live? I got the notification"
"Yeah. Come say hi" I smiled at my boyfriend. He grinned walking around the desk in the center of the room pulling up a nearby stool.
"May I present to you guys my boyfriend Owen Patrick Joyner everyone" I said running my fingers through the boys messy hair.
"That is me. I am the boyfriend" He spoke placing his arm over my shoulder and pressing a kiss to my temple.
"This is the idiot that steals the blanket for himself every night"
"I do not. She basically leaves me freezing to death"
"Owen stop lying"
"I'm not lying baby"
"You are so lying"
"Yeah I'm lying" He sheepishly simpered.
"So what are we doing?" He asked removing his jacket.
"I'm answering questions about season 2 and apparently about Julie and the fat ones"
"Phantoms"
"Fat ones"
"Phantoms" He muttered removing his arm from my shoulder and placing it on my thigh.
"I wanted to guest people but I don't know how to do that so I was gonna try to figure it out"
"Guys this is why I love her. Because she's just as clueless as I am"
"I'm not that clueless" I pouted getting a quick peck on the lips from the boy.
"Lucky for you baby I know how to guest people"
"Oh really now?" I questioned suspiciously.
"Yeah. We can guest people and answer their questions together"
"Okay" I grinned as Owen pushed the screen a few times. Landing in the section of usernames that had requested to be guested.
I smiled as the screen loaded and appeared a young girl no older than 13.
"Hi!!" I waved at the screen.
"Oh my god hi! I love your shows so much"
"Thank you! What's your name and question sweetheart?"
"I'm Jill and my question is how did you two meet?"
"We met through Kenny actually. Fun fact he based Alex on y/n herself which is something special we have between us" Owen grinned at me.
"What I mean is Alex's attitude is based on y/n's actual sarcastic moods on the set of High School Musical the Series"
"He's right. It's funny because Kenny didn't even tell me he was basing a character off me at first. So he had specifically Josh, Olivia, Julia, Frankie, and Sofia take secret notes and videos of me to literally capture my personality at all times. Until I found Josh's list. He spilled everything to me the moment he realized I had caught him"
"When I got confirmation I landed the role of Alex those videos were the first thing Kenny showed me. And of course she was perfect. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with the videos and her"
"So Kenny called me up one day saying he had his cast for a new show and he really wanted Owen to capture the true personality of the person he had based the character off of. So he flew me out to Vancouver for 2 weeks. And we instantly clicked since were just so similar"
"Did I ever tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
"I literally begged Kenny to fly you out. I told him I was struggling to play the part because I wanted to meet you so badly"
"Oh my god really?"
"Well yeah. I'm glad I did though" He said gazing into my eyes. I pushed his face away turning back to the screen.
"I hope thats the kind of story you were hoping for Jill"
"It is thank you!"
"No thank you!" I waved goodbye to her.
"Okay next person" I said doing exactly what Owen had done previously.
"You learn fast"
"I know" I smirked at him as two teenage girls appeared on the screen.
"Oh my god hi!!!!" The one on the left shouted.
"Hey ladies. What are your names and what are your questions?" I smiled.
"Okay so I'm Emily and this is Daisy! I'm a huge Julie and the Phantoms Stan and she's a really big High School Musical the Musical fan"
"I love that"
"Okay so my question is how did the rest of your cast mates react to you two being together? Like how did they find out?"
"Oh um well Owens cast is smaller so it was definitely easier to group everyone together. It was I think like the 6th time I had visited their set to help 'Owen with his role'" I spoke using air quotes.
"Anyways it was a long day after filming and we had all gone to a karaoke bar. Owen and I duetted a song. Then he actually ended up kissing me after the song ended in front of everyone. They definitely weren't surprised as we thought they'd be"
"Charlie actually said everyone knew something was there but didn't know when we were gonna say something" Owen interrupted.
"As for my own cast mates they knew I was visiting Owen but they genuinely thought it's because Kenny wanted me over there. They actually didn't find out until Owen surprised me on set on the very last day of filming. Courtesy of Kenny Ortega. The whole cast got to meet him and I announced it right before we shot the last scene. It was amazing"
"It really sounds like it" Emily smiled.
"What's your question Daisy?"
"My question is it weird having your two shows kinda be like associated with each other like now you're public with your relationship?"
"Not for me. Owen?"
"I love it. I spend hours going through edits of the two shows colliding. And the alternative universe of Alex and y/c/n becoming best friends. It's crazy how talented you guys are"
"He's right. And the memes this guy shows me while were getting ready for bed"
"They're great. You guys are so funny"
"Thank you for answering our questions. We just love you"
"We love you guys too. Have a goodnight" I waved goodbye at the girls.
"Okay guys so we're going to guest one more person and I think we're probably gonna go"
"But I'm not tired"
"But I am" I muttered placing my hand on top of the one that sat firmly on my thigh. I looked at him in the eyes. Moving his hand higher up my leg. Owen immediately getting the message.
"One more person and then we're off to bed"
I giggled clicking on one last name.
A girl around our age popped up on the screen. She was beautiful with long dark hair and her makeup done flawlessly.
"Hey there! Whats your name and your question?" I asked trying to sound confident but my voice seemed to falter. Owen immediately noticed looking at me slightly concerned. He squeezed my thigh before turning back to the girl.
"I'm Stella and my question is for y/n" she smirked.
"Me?" I asked nervously.
"Well yeah it's your live and I'm a big fan"
"Right" I shyly smiled.
"So my question is in season 2 of High School Musical the Musical the Series your character got to not only kiss Joshua Bassett but also Matt Cornett. Was it like totally amazing? Did you get jealous at all Owen? Did you feel like maybe she cheated on you?"
The black haired girl asked my eyes widening as I tried to rack my brain for an answer.
"I uh-"
"You don't have to answer that baby"
"No its f-fine. My character did end up having this strange love triangle kind of moment like Nini did in season one the only difference was obviously she only kissed Ricky to make Ej jealous. Which resulted in this huge feud between the two girls"
"So y/c/n was a home wrecker?"
"Well not exactly-"
"It's obviously all only a show. And to answer the second part of your question I was not jealous when my girlfriend had to kiss her co-stars because again it's just a show. She didn't cheat. And I know it will be the same thing when Alex has to kiss Willie"
"Did you just confirm a Willex kiss in the future?" I asked my boyfriend knowing Kenny was gonna see this.
"Uh no. Kenny don't kill me please" Owen said making me giggle.
"I hope that answered your question Stella. It was nice talking to you"
"Oh okay I love you Ow-" Her words were cut off by my boyfriend ending the guest.
"Was she saying something?" Owen asked squeezing my thigh once more.
"I don't think so. Anyways guys I think that concludes my live for tonight. Thank you for coming and hanging with not only me but my dorky boyfriend as well. Thank you for your questions and supporting our shows! Anything you wanna say babe?"
"Go check out High School Musical the Music the Series on Disney plus"
"And Julie and the Phantoms on Netflix"
"Oh and go comment our ship name on Charlie's latest Instagram post" Owen shouted right before I ended the live completely.
I sighed smiling at my boyfriend turning my chair to face him.
"Thanks for joining me"
"Always baby. I'm sorry about that last girl"
"It's okay they get like that sometimes"
"You don't have to get upset baby. You know I don't pay attention to any girl but you" He spoke rubbing my thigh.
"I know I just- did you see how pretty she was?"
"No"
"No? Are you blinded?"
"Only by love" He said placing a chaste kiss on my lips.
"Oh really?" I teased.
"Mhm"
"And this has nothing to do with you wanting to get me into bed as soon as possible"
"Well" He said sounding exactly how Alex did in the show.
"Oh stop. I'm serious Owen"
"I am too. I only have eyes for you baby. You are loved and appreciated. I love you" He finished.
"Thanks Owen. I love you too" I smiled removing his hand from my leg. Standing up from my seat. I walked towards the door.
Stopping at the doorframe I turned around to see him still at the desk.
"Are you coming?" I asked.
"Not yet I'm not" He said rushing out of his seat. I let out a laugh as he took my hand leading me towards the bedroom. Shaking my head knowing I was in for a long night.
————
Up Next: Sacha Carlson x Reader
Booboo Stewart x Reader
Charlie Gillespie x Reader