Impossible (Reggie Peters x Reader)

A/n: This was again another request! I definitely enjoyed writing it! If you guys have any requests please comment them or dm me! Also currently working on an Owen Joyner smut that goes a little more into detail than the last so be prepared! Also let me know if you guys think I should make a tag list!

Requested by: universefangirl (Tumblr)

Warnings: Smut (18+)
————
I sat in my best friends garage listening to her rehearse with her band until it was time.
"Flynn's gonna love this" I said looking up from my sketch book.
"Thanks y/n/n. I honestly don't know what I would've done if you hadn't believed me"
"Well at first I didn't. But you proved your point Jules" I said remembering how I just thought they were normal boys at first. Cute normal boys.
"I just hope she forgives me" The girl sighed looking down. I looked back at the rest of her bandmates who like all guys stood there awkwardly. They all sent me a look begging me to comfort her. I rolled my eyes standing up.
"Julie we've all been best friends since kindergarten. We've been through everything together. This is just another one of those things we have to get through" I said going to pull her in for a hug from behind.
"Thanks. Again. It really means a lot"
"What are best friends for?" I smiled as she hugged back the room going silent.
"You never know how long your supposed to wait in this type of situation before you can talk again you know?" (If you know where that's from I love you) Luke said making my head whip towards him.
"Maybe a little longer" The brunette spoke making me facepalm.

I looked back at the group nervously to see them giving me a thumbs up. My gaze quickly finding the cute bass player who sent me an air kiss. I jokingly pretended to catch it earning disgusted looks from the rest of the band.
"Gross" Julie joked.
"Shut it Molina" I warned turning around to go bring our other friend in. I was startled at the sudden sound of knocking outside the doors. Hearing a few chuckles from behind me as I opened the door.
"Hey Flynny" I smiled using the nickname I gave her when we were kids.
"Y/n? What are you doing here? Where's Julie?"
"I'm right here" Said girl called from behind me.
"Thanks for coming we just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect which it's not but whatever"
"No if I'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band I want it to be perfect so get back in there" Flynn said waving us back.
"All of you. You too" She said pointing to absolutely nothing.
"She's not lying Flynn. They're real"
"Oh my god now you've got y/n/n in on your imaginary ghost band? Do you play air drums?" Flynn's asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
"No that's Alex. I'm not in the band per se but I watch them rehearse all the time. Plus my boyfriends in it"
"Oh so she really sucked you in. So where are they?"
"They're not out here"
"Oh I know" Flynn said patting Julie's shoulder before walking in. I looked at the girl beside me playfully rolling my eyes.
Flynn had always been the logical one out of the three of us. So no doubt this was gonna have to be good. I shut one of the doors behind us while Julie shut the other before making my way towards the boys who stood there looking excited.
"Good luck" I whispered. Placing a quick kiss to Reggies cheek.
"Oh so my best friends just kissing the air now. That's great. What's your moms number again?" She asked pulling out her phone. I playfully rolled my eyes taking a seat on the couch pulling up my sketch book once more.
I was currently working on a drawing for the guys. Something that screams were alive. As Luke put it.
"All right guys you ready? Uh actually can you go over there. Reggie needs some space to rock out and he feels kinda weird walking through you" Julie said. Flynn letting out a chuckle.
"Boy when you create a world you really live in it"
"Just sit" Julie said sitting her down in an empty chair.
"If you'll notice there's no equipment that will produce a hologram. Feel free to look around. The guys took a poem that I wrote about you and put it to music"
"Y/n helped" Reggie interrupted making me smile.
"I'm sorry. The guys and y/n"
"Aww! I wish I didn't have to talk to your parents after this"
"Come on Flynny it's a great song"
"If you say so y/n/n. So when did you go crazy?" She asked placing a hand on her knees.
"It's called Flying Solo. Hope you like it" I smiled upon hearing the opening notes of the song.