Can I Have This Dance? (Charlie Gillespie x Reader)

A/n: Hey guys so I finished this one a while ago but I always like the have the request in front of it ready before I start working on the next! Also I really want to change the cover of my JATP Imagine Book on Wattpad but I've realized that my editing skills are now complete shit since I haven't edited something in so long. I just don't know what to do. And yeah I hope you enjoy this one!!

Requested by: jjbassett (Tumblr)

Warnings: Smut (18+)
————
I quickly rushed around the kitchen attempting to keep the food from burning while still trying to finish getting ready for my date tonight with non other than Charlie Gillespie.
We started seeing each other a few months ago after Soyon, my fashion mentor introduced us.
She informed me that I'd be working with the cast on set everyday to do mainly touch up in their outfits, it was only a matter of time before Charlie and I sparked up a small romance on the side.
It started with the flirtatious comments while Soyon and I dressed him up as his character, Luke.
Then it quickly turned into the small appreciation notes he'd leave in his characters clothing for me to find later.
And now here I was 4 months later cooking dinner for him in my apartment in Vancouver who I fortunately shared with Tori Caro, one of the assistant choreographers.
She was one of the few people that knew about Charlie and I.
So this evening she was spending it with Savannah probably watching movies.

I frustratedly groaned hearing the door knock.
Immediately rushing to remove the apron from my body and throw on my pair of pumps laying by the door.
I ran my fingers through my hair one last time before opening the door to see the brunette standing there in a tuxedo with a bouquet of flowers at hand.
"Hello gorgeous" He smirked sticking his hand out.
"Hello Charlie" I replied taking the bouquet out of his hands.
"They're beautiful" I smiled moving aside so he could enter.
"Not more beautiful than you"
"Your so cheesy"
"Eh what can I say. You bring it out of me" He spoke making me giggle.
"So what are we having for dinner?" As if on cue the alarm went off....But not the one I was expecting.
I quickly dashed toward the kitchen where the noise was coming from.
"Oh crap" I muttered rushing towards the problem nearly tripping on my own two feet.
My eyes widened as black smoke arose from the oven.
Quickly opening the oven door to air it out with a nearby oven mitt.
"We we're gonna have lasagna. That went to shit" I sighed looking up to see Charlie already popping open some windows while I turned off the fire alarm.
"Awww baby" Charlie chuckled walking over to me immediately pulling me into a warm hug.
"I have Chinese on the way" He muttered pressing a kiss to my temple.
"Really? I've fucked up dinner that many times" I internally groaned.
"No, no"
"Don't lie to me Charles"
"Yes" He gave in.
Placing his hand under my chin, titling it upwards to look him in the eyes.
"But that doesn't mean we're gonna let tonight go to waste. How about you go change into some sweats, I go get some extra clothes from my car, and we can put on High School Musical?"
"You'd watch that for me"
"I'm watching it for me" He joked making me giggle.
"Fair enough" I spoke with a tight lip smile as he pulled me in for one last hug.
"I'll learn to cook one day, I promise" I mumbled into his chest.
"I know beautiful. I'll meet you on the couch in 10" He said pecking my lips one last time.

"Okay but could you imagine waking up to that everyday" I exasperatedly spoke pointing at Troy Bolton.
"It can't be better to waking up to this" Charlie grinned flexing his arms.
"Oh no. Nothings better than that. But you gotta admit that mans a god"
"I don't appreciate you talking about my competition like that"
"Zac Efron is your competition?"
"Well now he is"
"I wonder if Kenny still has his number after all these years" I teased the boy before taking another bite out of my egg roll.
Watching as Charlie playfully rolled his eyes.
"Doubt it"
"I guess it's best"
"It really is" Charlie agreed.
"You know I'm only joking" I said taking his hand from across the coffee table.
Pausing the tv to get a good look at his face.
"I know. I just can't help but think if he asked you out on a date while your with me you'd say yes"
"The only thing I would've said yes to that man is if he had asked me to prom 2 years ago. Long before I met you. Maybe I wouldn't have spent that night watching 17 again" I joked making him chuckle.
"You didn't go to prom?" He asked a frown forming on his face.
"Nope. I wasn't very social in high school so I saw no point in it"
"You never told me that"
"Well now you know I guess" I spoke taking a sip of my drink.
Watching as Charlie stood up from his spot in the ground.
"Where are you going? The movies not over. I promise I won't drool over Zac anymore" I swore gazing up at him.
"T-that's not my problem here" He stuttered taking his phone, beginning to click away.
My brows furrowed in confusion as my smart tv began to cast something from an unknown device.
My heart fluttering as a familiar song began to play.
"Seriously?" I questioned watching a grin form on his face.
"Seriously" He confirmed for me.
Making me throw my head back in laughter.
"Can I have this dance?" He asked sticking his hand out for me.
"Yes" I smiled as he helped me to my feet.
I sighed contently as Charlie he wrapped his arms around my waist. My own flying around his neck.
The two of us now swaying back and forth to the rhythm of the music playing in the background.
"I missed you" He whispered gazing into my eyes.
"You saw me yesterday. I helped you get dressed"
"Well then I think it's fair that I help you get undressed" He replied playing with the strap of my cami.
"Smooth" I mumbled placing a quick peck to his lips.
"But I don't see how that's fair. I mean it's my job to dress you and undress you" I bit my lip running my hand down his arm. Intertwining our fingers at the end.
"Well I just want to give you the full prom experience. And you know what happens after prom"
"Tacos?"
"Definitely not tacos" He smirked pulling me in for a passionate kiss.
He was quick to deepen it.
The Chinese takeout on the coffee table long forgotten as we got lost in each other presence.
I let out a huff as he pushed me backwards onto the couch. Our lips fighting for dominance.
He groaned straddling my body beneath him.
Quickly yanking his shirt off his body to expose his beautiful toned torso.
I quickly him back towards me.
Our lips colliding once more as his hands ran up my shirt.
"Take it off" I mumbled against his lips pulling away for a split second to rip off not only my top but the last piece of fabric separating our bare chest.
I let out a breath of relief as Charlie began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck until settling on a spot.
His body grinding into mine, only turning me on even more.
We heavily made out as I toyed with the waistband of his grey sweats and the boxers under them.
Earning a desperate moan from the brunette.
I swiftly pushed down the fabrics allowing his dick to spring free.
He let out a whine as I grabbed the base of his length pumping it a couple of times, watching him become puddy in my own hands.
"I won't last long if you keep doing that" He panted. My hand stopping it's motions right away.
I sat up right pushing off my own sweats and panties before Charlie pushed me back onto the couch connecting his lips with mine.
"Charlie please" I begged opening my legs widely allowing him to position himself at my entrance.
I gasped in surprise as he pushed himself into me without another word.
Instantly his hips began to rock back and forth into me.
My head fell back pleasure as he thrusted into me.
Using his hand to push my leg up for more leverage.
His name fell from my lips repeatedly as he hit my g-spot.
My fingers entangling themselves in his hair as he picked up his speed.
I moaned louder as he began to rub my clit. My orgasm nearing as I felt a familiar pit forming in my stomach.
"I'm gonna-"
"Me too" He cut me off.
My orgasm washed over me. Charlie's coming seconds after.
Moans escaped his lips as he spilled into me before slowly coming to a halt.
We laid there for a moment taking in everything that had just happened. Charlie laying stilled on top of me. My fingers coming up to comb themselves through his now messy hair.
"That was-"
"Amazing" He interrupted me.
"It really"
"Was"
I grinned looking down at him to see his focus already on me. A huge smile plastered on his face.
"This was a big step in our relationship" He stated.
"I know"
"And I don't want to sound cliche" He continued. My eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
"Where are you going with this Charles?"
"I-I think I'm falling in love with you" My heart leaped as he sat up. Evidently pulling out of me as well.
"Me too" I whispered pulling him back to my lips once more.
————
Up Next: Jeremy Shada x Reader
Charlie Gillespie x Owen Patrick Joyner x Reader
Reggie Peters x Reader
Charlie Gillespie x Reader
Reggie Peters x Reader
Carrie Wilson x Reader
Sunset Curve x Reader