𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)

Start from the beginning

Dream mostly stayed silent while the others talked about their 'dead' competitor and Technoblade just reclined in his swivel chair, not really caring about Skeppy's demise in the show.

Wilbur, finally having enough of them talking about Skeppy because he wanted to move on with the show, raised his voice.

"I'm sorry - Can we all stop hopping on the dick of our dead competitor?" Wilbur exclaimed to the others. As he voiced this, (Y/n) had been taking a sip from their bottled water to have a hydration break and almost spat it out due to the immediate surprise that came with it. Wilbur was a very vocal person and didn't really mind saying this stuff, especially on public shows like Love or Host.

"Yeah, I can't help but notice that it's very often that you guys just start hyping up the people who get voted out." Technoblade hummed.

"We just want to show our support." Quackity informed the two of them, to which they did not respond.

"Would you be showing that same energy if he was still in the running?" Dream asked rhetorically.

"Well-" Eret paused, not really wanting to continue because he knew that Dream had a point.

"Well it's different, because he's out and we just need to make sure that we take out the competition, you know?" George uttered carefully.

"It's not that different." Nihachu voiced quietly.

"Yeah, but you'd say that Niki because you'd hype your friends up either way." Sapnap smirked. Niki smiled back softly.

"Yeah, guys, it feels weird you talking about the contestants right after I vote them off. It makes me feel like I've made a bad decision." (Y/n) murmured, rubbing the sleeves on their shirt and scratching their arm nervously.

"Oh look, well done." Wilbur piped up.

"Don't guilt us like that, Wil." George bit back.

"Yeah, only (Y/n) can do that." Quackity spoke in response, causing (Y/n) to giggle.

"I'm just saying," Wilbur held up his hands in defence. "I'm only saying what needs to be said."

The nine contestants and (Y/n) moved on from that topic and started discussing a few random things for a minute or two before the break passed them by and Austin switched his microphone on to grab all of their attention.

"Okay guys!" His voice boomed excitedly. "Now we're on round three!" He exclaimed.

"Woo." Nihachu waved her arms to visualise her excitement. Though she was the only person to do this.

"We've previously had the contestants try to express their opinions about (Y/n), so why don't we switch it up a tad?" He smiled; Nobody was able to see it.

"Hm, I'm not sure I like where this is going." Eret chuckled nervously and darted his eyes around the room.

"The show can only get better from here." Karl told them straightforwardly.

"So what do you mean by 'switch it up a tad'?" Technoblade question, chewing on the inside of his cheek nervously and stretching his arm onto his armrest.

"Well, if you really liked (Y/n) and wanted to go out on a date with them. You should know enough about them to be in this dating show with them." He said plainly.

"That is true..." Alex muttered.

"I'd say I know them quite well." Dream clicked his tongue and leaned forward in his chair, flashing a quick glance at (Y/n)'s complexion on the screen before averting his gaze back towards the others. He caught the short smile that (Y/n) had tossed him before he cleared his throat to lean back in his chair.