𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think the Dream Team would act when they're jealous after seeing you with another person."

——————————

Dream:
• Will never really admit that he's jealous, but it's really obvious.

• Like, painstakingly obvious.

"Ugh, that person was so annoying."

• "They didn't even talk-"

• "Their presence annoyed me."

• He'd try his best to subtly cut the person out of conversations the three of you have.

• He'd interrupt the person constantly when speaking.

• He'd try and stand closer to you while also slightly pushing them away.

• Would always say things like 'Do you want to go somewhere else?' Or 'Do you wanna leave?' To you to try and get away from them.

• Dream would always try and prove that he was better than them in some way.

"Oh? You've got a degree in engineering? Well, I got an A+ in my math test once without studying, so."

• Constantly talks about how close you and him are in front of the person.

"Me and (Y/n) are best friends! I've known them for years! Right, (Y/n)?"

• "...Yep!"

George:
• Gets really quiet when the person's around.

• Doesn't really express his jealousy vocally to them.

• He won't talk to the person that he's jealous of, no matter how hard they try to strike up a conversation with.

• And if they ever did, the conversations would be short and quickly ended

• When he's gone, he'd probably latch onto you and never let go.

• Will take every chance he can get to sneak glances over to you.

• Talks to you about his jealousy in private and actually admits to being envious.

• "Aw, you're all cute when you're jealous."

• "Be quiet, (Y/n)..."

• Would probably leave if he got too jealous or uncomfortable with the situation.

Sapnap:
• Super up-front about his jealousy.

• Trash-talks the person constantly.

• "They're not even that good! Have you seen their bow skills? Trash."

• Probably challenges them to a duel or something. I don't know. Something extreme that he probably wouldn't be able to back out on.

• Then he'd probably get the boys to back him up during arguments.

• Gets really annoyed at everything the person does, even if they're just breathing.

• "So I was thinking that if two of us went on that side and-"

"Oh my God, do you ever just shut the fuck up?"

• Constantly interrupts them.

• Stays as close to you as possible, always trying to nudge them out of the way.

• He'd always put you before everybody else.

"___, it doesn't matter what you want, it's about what (Y/n) wants."

Always turns to you for reassurance.

"(Y/n), who do you like better? Me or them?"