𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: Death, panic attacks, PTSD
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think different MCYTs would cope with your death"

——————————

Dream:
• Constantly blames himself for it, even if it's the furthest thing from his fault.

• Would constantly talk about how much he missed you to Sapnap.

• Closes himself off from the world.

• Runs away.

• Goes into random breakdowns whenever he's reminded about you.

• Would hold everything you gave him close to him. This could include gifts, letters - It could be the most random thing ever, like a rock, but if it was from you, then it's a memory that he wants to keep.

• He would 'never let himself love again'. And I mean that literally. Any new person that comes into his life that tries to fill the space that you once were, he'd instantly shut them down.

• He becomes sour. Bitter. An empty excuse for a human.

• All the niceness in his body that was once there dissolves and gets replaced with torment and agony in the form of anger and sadness.

Sapnap:
• Takes his anger out on everybody else.

• Blames other people.

• "Why didn't you save them?!"

• Goes out to large, open fields just to scream, letting his anger out.

• Goes into random tantrums and breakdowns over you.

• He hates being reminded of your death. And if he were ever reminded, he'd get really angry at the person who brought it up.

• He would probably never fully recover. And if he did, it would take a really, really long time.

• It would be next to impossible to comfort him because while he takes his anger out on everybody else, he secretly believes that he's to blame.

George:
• Would quietly mourn.

• Never talks about your name anywhere in fear that he'd be reminded of your death. 

• Goes into mental breakdowns when your death is mentioned.

• But in private, not in front of people.

• In fact, I think that he'd simply pretend that you never existed in order to cope.

• He'd visit your grave, if you have one, as much as possible. Moreso than any other person would.

• It'd be difficult for him to get over, but he would heal eventually.

Philza:
• Would also quietly mourn.

• He'd be the person who tries to act strong because everybody else is weak.

• "I know you miss them, Tubbo. But stay strong. They wouldn't have wanted to see you this way."

• He tries to comfort those around him who are also suffering from your loss, even at times where he could possibly be suffering the most.

• Would constantly forget that you're actually gone. So he'd always do things like try to send letters to you or knock on your door.