𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

Pairings: Sapnap x Reader
Warnings: Yelling
Pronouns: They/them

----------

Sapnap had probably been searching the school for about five minutes. After the bell rang to notify all the students that it was lunch break, he had stopped by (Y/n)'s classroom to wait for them so that he could invite them to eat lunch by their table. But after waiting a minute, he peeked inside of the classroom and realised that they had already left. The classroom was mostly empty, the only person being left was the teacher, but he quickly turned around before the tutor could spot him because he didn't really feel like making small talk, and he knew that if he saw him, he would try to chat.

He shrugged it off when he didn't find (Y/n) straight away and figured that they had probably already made their way to the cafeteria and already found a table to eat at. But the thing was, they weren't there either. When he arrived at the hall that seemed to be buzzing with noise, he had gone out of his way to stroll by every single table and (Y/n) wasn't there. He had even stopped by the corners and the waiting lines to try to find and recognise that pretty face of theirs, but still, nothing. He made sure to catch a glimpse of every face that he had walked past, double-checking if that was really them or not, but to his luck, they still weren't found.

Okay, so maybe they had decided not to eat in the cafeteria. Maybe they wanted to spend their lunch with a friend in one of the classrooms? Some teachers were chill and let the students eat their lunch in their rooms, as long as they were quiet. Perhaps (Y/n) was one of the students that the teachers were inclined to let stay in their rooms during breaks when they were supposed to be in the hall. It wasn't like (Y/n) was a bad student, so there was a possibility that they could somewhere there.

"Hey guys, have you seen (Y/n)?" Sapnap stepped into the library to see Techno and George sat at different ends of the same table. One of the long desks that stretched across one bookshelf to the other were taken by only two people out of the entire ten spaces that looked to be around it. The two of them looked up at him with blank stares. Technoblade looked bothered that he had even walked into the library while George seemed to be silenced by his presence.

"Nope." Technoblade shook his head, George followed with a repeated action.

"Ah, okay." Sapnap nodded his head slowly and began to back away, shutting the door again behind him. Once he had done that, he went back to looking through the halls, trying to find them. He already felt too committed to trying to locate them that, if he found them, he may as well have just spent the lunch break with them.

Sapnap continued looking through all of the rooms, including the rooms that held the students that had detention. There were so many to go through. He always stood up to peek through the little windows that most of the classrooms had on their door while he had to knock and open the entrance to the rooms that didn't. This led to short and tiresome conversations that he was forced to have with multiple period over the course of the break.

"Hey, Wilbur. Have you seen (Y/n) anywhere?" He questioned, his head sticking into the music classroom. Wilbur, as well as a few of the other band kids stared at him.

"Not since first period." He replied shortly before going back to staring down at his guitar to tune it.

"Ah, I see." He pulled himself back outside of the room to shut the door behind him, moving onto the next person.

"Yo, Niki. Seen (Y/n) around?"
"No, sorry." She spoke softly.
"Okay, sorry for bothering you." He responded, gently before waving to move onto the next person.