Requests Pt3

I'm doing another one.

Okay but for this one there are rules you guys.

In the previous ones I have done you guys have been requesting that I do one shots like full blown one shots on this chat story that have nothing to do with the plot. Now I'm not saying that they aren't great ideas because they really all are, but this is a chat story. Now before you guys go calling me out on it I know that I have posted some one shots that have to do with the storyline. Those are to make the chapters that connect there easier to understand.

If you do want a one shot chapter then please make it relevant to something that's going on in the story, or please go give the request on my Jatp One shot book because I have one of those out too.

Now if there are any chat requests that I can make requests then please leave them here. I want to be able to post what you guys want to see.

Also I want to thank you guys for being so supportive and for the most part very kind in what you comment. It means a lot that you guys enjoy what I am putting out there.

Also oh my god we're almost at 50k you guys! Just one more thing that I can thank you guys for even though you guys are probably sick of me doing that by now.

But anyways. Leave your chat story requests here. And I'll do my best to get it out there for you guys as soon as possible.

Til next time

- Kayla

Oh also one more thing. I have a little inside joke with some people. I'm going to leave it down below. If you get it leave me a comment letting me know.

M