Chapter 9

Lyra POV

I silently slipped out of Abels bed trying not to wake him. Abel moved to the opposite side and let out a little sigh. I looked through Abels drawer and grabbed an XO zip-up hoodie and black sweatpants with a white X plastered on the front of it. I grab my phone off the nightstand and make my way to the living room area while dialing a number on my phone.

"Toronto Cabs how may I help you"

"Can I get a cab for one to 28 Steven st"

"yup we'll have a cab there shortly. thank you for your service"

the call ended and I was now sitting at Abels counter tapping my fingers, waiting for the cab. Even though I didn't want to leave, I knew this place wasn't for me. Abels lifestyle isn't for me and I don't want to change it. it's his choice to be with different women or drown himself in liquor. I had my own life to maintain.

I heard a faint beeping outside and made my way out the door. I climbed in the backseat and gave the man my address. it was time to go back home. I felt bad for Kat, I probably left a mess back at her apartment. I hope Michael wasn't at the apartment and was gone forever. Thank god I grabbed everything I had in New York and brought it with me to Toronto. I wouldn't want to visit that house at all or run into him. Everything we had was gone, although it left an empty feeling I knew I deserved better.

Arriving to the apartment building I paid the driver and wished him a nice day as I climbed out the cab. I stepped into the apartment lobby and didn't see Steven. I hope he was alright and didn't have major injuries, I will be sure to thank him for everything he has done for me.

Getting off the elevator and walking to my apartment door I heard noises coming from inside. I froze in place and put my ear on the cold metal door. I started to hear faint moans and grunts. I figured it was just Kat and a friend she might of invited over. As I was about to remove my ear from the door I heard Michael's name being moaned. No way. it couldn't be Michael and Kat. no fucking way.

Placing the key in quickly and busting the door open, I looked around the apartment until I was looking at two bare body's in the kitchen. Michael was inside Kat as she laid on the countertop. I grabbed a vase that was on a table by the door and threw it at Michael. The vase ended up hitting the refrigerator that was on the right of Michael. Michael pulled out of Kat and ducked down pulling his boxers back up. Kat covered her head and turned in my direction. "Oh my god ... U-Um Lyra ... I- I'm" Kat stuttered.

I zoomed through the hallway and slammed my door closed and locked it. Rage fumed my body, I couldn't process everything through my mind right now. I started throwing all my things into a suitcase and duffel bag. I couldn't believe how upside down my life was turning. I hated everything right now and I couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in my chest. I felt as if I couldn't breathe but that I wanted to cry really hard. everything was so hard to take in right now. Kat kept banging on my door begging me to talk but I just kept ignoring her request.

When I felt I had packed all my shit I opened the room door. There stood a crying Kat and a blank less Michael. I shoved pass them and made my way towards the door. Kat ran towards the door and blocked my way. "Ly come on talk to me" her face was streaming with tears and snot started to drop, Gross. "Kat there is simply nothing to talk about .." I spoke with a obvious fake smile, "I see what's going on here and I simply don't mind. I just don't want to involve myself in the life of yours or Michael's. I simply did my part here and I see I was just being played from the start. You can keep the store by the way I quit. what was once mines or yours or ever was is now yours and his. enjoy your life" I shot the biggest smile I could and made my way out the door.

Stepping onto the elevator I called for another cab. Toronto sucked so fucking much. Why did I make this decision to move down here ? I just only set myself up for disaster. Now I'm homeless, Jobless, and hopeless. I dragged my luggage off the elevator and to the cab. I told the man to drive me to any hotel in Toronto and he just shook his head and pulled off. My phone was starting to vibrate like crazy in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a bunch of unread messages and phone calls from Kat and Michael and Abel. I blocked Kat and Michael from my phone and looked the message from abel.

Abel 💕: Where are you ?

Me: im fine. I'll ttyl.

Then I shut my phone off and layed my head back. Oh how I hated my life right now, was it even worth it anymore ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* just thought I give you guys another chapter 😌 I live in Boston and this storm is horrible. but now I have to work at 8AM tomorrow 😪 but vote and comment love you 💕 *