Chapter 7

Abel POV
The crew was over and we was all getting ready for the club. I texted Lyra a couple hours ago telling her she should come but she hasn't replied. I've been worried all day, wondering if she's ok and if that bitch nigga put his hands on her again. I didn't want Lyra to be in the relationship but I don't really have an input on what she does. I really hoped she will show up tonight though.

Hawk and hyghly were on the couch playing 2K and me, lamar, and cash was in the kitchen doing our usual pre-game before the club. a bottle of Hennessy almost gone and blunts being smoked. The highness made me feel numb and made me feel like I was on cloud 9.

"Man you cheatin I ain't playing with yo ass no more"

"Stop being a bitch hawk"

"NIGGA YOU SMACKED THE REMOTE OUT MY HAND WHEN I WAS FINNA DUNK ON YO ASS"

"Shut up nigga Ion wanna play yo twig looking ass, you and that dry ass ponytail looking like the Sahara desert"

As usual hawk and hyghly would always argue. me and Lamar laughed and shooked our heads at them. "We should really get going" cash said putting stuff away. We all got into hyghly's car and made our way. Tonight was going to be amazing I can feel it.

Every time we drove to the club I always admired Toronto. Every time I look at it, its more breathtaking and beautiful. we pulled up behind the club and went through the back entrance to avoid the fans. the club was definitely packed and when the ladies saw me they screamed and tried to come up to me.

I heard females scream my name or tell me they love me. I laughed and yelled "I love you too baby" and the girls went more wild. The security escorted us to our VIP section which was also balcony. The VIP section was already racked up with a bottle of Hennessy, ciroc, grey goose, and remy. Tonight was going to be a wild ass night.

*An Hour later*

I looked over the crowd and I spotted Lyra sitting in her usual booth as always. God this girl is always at the club but I was happy she was here today. Although something seemed off about Lyra. She kept her head down and wasn't drinking a lot or smoking a lot like she usually does. I noticed she was with her boyfriend and his friends because it wasn't the usual crowd she hangs with. I stared at Lyra waiting for her to pick her head up and make eye contact with me but she just kept it down.

A couple minutes later Lyra gets up and goes to the bathroom. I run down the stairs and make my way to the restroom. Some females started to grab on me to talk to me but I quickly rejected them and continued to get to Lyra.

I reached Lyra in time before she got into the bathroom. I grabbed her arm and brought her into this room that looked like a storage closet. "What the hell Abel ?!" Lyra asked.

"Hey ! you never replied to my text"

"I was busy" she answered nonchalant.

"Well are you okay ... ?"

"Abel please I need to go" she said.

She tried reaching for the door but I moved her hand off the knob. I placed my index finger under her chin and lifted it up. Looking into Lyra's eyes I saw different emotions. Fear, she was very terrified at the moment and sad. I felt my heart ache a little because the glisten in her eyes were gone. I tried to admire her beautiful facial features until I notice she had a black eye that she tried to cover with makeup. I looked at her chin and it had a big bruise on it and so did her left arm.

Anger rushed over me and I just wanted to know what the fuck happened to her. "Lyra what the fuck happened ?" I screamed. she threw her head down and avoided my gaze. "Lyra you better fucking answer me now" I screamed louder. she ignored me once again. "Was it him .. ?" I asked in a soft voice realizing that I must be scaring her now. I saw she hesitated and started to tense up and cry. I wanted to comfort Lyra but at the same time I wanted to go and beat that niggas ass. "Lyra please tell me what happened .. please" I begged pulling her into my arms.

She pushed me away and shaked her head. "I have to go Abel please I don't want him to get mad" and she opened the door and walked out. Anger flooded over me again and I started to punch shit in the room. I didn't like the fact that he was putting his hands on her and beating her. Lyra is so fucking beautiful and an amazing girl she doesn't deserve it. I wanted her with me, but with my lifestyle I knew that was impossible.

I walked out the storage closet and made my way back to VIP and started hanging with my boys again. I would glance at Lyra from time to time to make sure she was ok. She was still keeping her head down and drinking her drink. Her man wasn't next to her anymore it was just her and his friends.

I spotted Lyra's boyfriend at the bar talking to another girl. He was pulling her tight into him and grabbing her ass and it was obvious he was flirting. I felt so bad for Lyra because deep down she loved this dude and he just fucks her over and messes with her. She deserves way better and I wasn't gonna let her get played. I looked back at Lyra's booth and she was gone.

Lyra POV
I stormed out the club furious at Michael. He had the nerve to take me out and than flirt with some bitch at the bar thinking I wasn't looking. I glanced at abel and he was staring at the same thing as me. I felt so embarrassed, I took the car keys out Michael's Jacket and left. The drive home I just thought of all the horrendous things I would do to Michael.

Pulling into the apartment parking lot and riding the elevator to the apartment, I opened the apartment door. Running to my room closet I grabbed all of Michael's belongings and place them in a trash bag. Making sure to leave nothing of his behind I double checked everything. Roaming through the drawers I saw a bunch of jewelry that Michael had bought me and threw it in the bag, and picture of us as well.

I heard footsteps in the living room and froze. I was now terrified, I couldn't imagine what Michael's reaction would be right now. I heard the footsteps get closer to the room and I started to cry. I was truly scared and didn't want to be hit again.

"Lyra ?" I heard a soft voice say. I turned around quickly and saw it was abel. I let out a sigh and wiped my face. I turned to abel and smiled, "Yes?". Once Abel saw my face he had this disappointed look on. I didn't like how Abel was seeing me like this and I turned back around and continued to throw the items in the bag.

I grabbed the heavy trash bag and headed downstairs. "Lyra ! stop ! think about what you're doing" Abel yelled after me walking behind. I was done thinking, I just wanted to take action now. I avoided the elevator and decided to take the stairs.

After going down what seemed to be an endless flight of stairs, I pushed the door open. "Lyra wtf ?!" I heard a deeper voice say, the voice had anger deep behind it. I turned around and looked Michael in his eyes. He looked confused but more upset. I looked at Abel and he had a blank expression. "Lyra answer me" Michael said through clenched teeth.

"I'm tired of your shit Michael" I managed to say choking on my words.

"what the fuck are you talking about"

"you constantly treat me like shit. you hit me and talk down on me. you only use me for your sexual pleasures and to show me off like I'm some trophy. all these years being with you I have not felt genuine love with you. I was so blind with this so called love that I couldn't tell it was destroying me. after seeing you talk to that bitch at the bar and seeing you look at her the same way you look at me hurt me. then I finally realized i had enough. I'm gonna show you how much I give a fuck now"

I ran through the doors with the trash bag in my hand, into the parking lot. I grabbed a water bottle I had that was filled with gasoline and dumped it on the bag. Michael and Abel were rushing towards me to stop me but it was to late. I lit a match and set the bag on fire.

I watched the burning flames as Michael screamed at me. I tuned him out and just watch the fire burn everything. A smile spread across my face and a little bit of relief filled my heart. Michael grabbed my wrist I quickly pulled away. he tried to grab me again but I pushed him. That's when he really lost it and punched me in my jaw and I fell to the ground. I laid on the concrete and rubbed my now throbbing jaw. that's when Abel stepped in and pushed Michael away from me, this was getting really bad now.

* I tried to finish this chapter but I kept deleting stuff and creating something new. Please comment any feedback you have on things I should improve on. Vote too I will love that 😌 By the way I just bought this XO bucket hat off this website that also sells an XO tote bag and SnapBack (( http://flaunttrece.bigcartel.com )) but besides that my story is almost at 1K views omgggg 💘 thank you so much *