Chapter 24 - Bail Out

Abel - Jail Booking
(Not edited)

"Mr.Tesfaye can you stand to the side" the officer directed me. I couldn't fucking believe I was in jail on a $3,000 bail. Taking my last mugshot the officer walked me to my cell and closed the door.

Sitting on the hard mattress, my head was spinning. I was coming down from my high and my buzz was going away. This shit was messed up, I'm pretty sure by now all my fans know I'm in jail right now and are freaking out.

I was in a cell by myself since I was a celebrity. I don't need niggas trying to rape me and shit, keep that shit away. It seemed like I was in here for hours as the silence of the room was starting to catch up to me. I was literally gonna go fucking crazy if I don't get out. This just isn't for me.

As I'm about to spazz the fuck out an officer comes in. "Mr.Tesfaye someone just paid your bail you're being released" he said. I put the mattress I had in my hand down and followed him. Yo I can't thank cash enough for this he always come through.

As I'm walking out I sign some papers and grab my items. Throwing on my black jacket and my gold rollex, it felt good to be out. I look around trying to see if I find cash, but instead I'm looking directly in Lyras face. She comes up to me with a awkward smile on her face. I'm not gonna lie I kind of felt weird also.

"Hey" she said so low I thought she whispered that shit for a second. I nodded my head at her and we made our way outside to her bright white Audi. The sun was almost peeking out into the New York City sky. I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat and turned my phone back on. Messages started to flow in like crazy.

Cash 💸💸: ayo bro I'll be there soon to get you out !
Hawk🐦: dont get raped and shit you know ...
Lamar: Bro cash is telling me you're on a $3,000 bail. That it ain't nothing 😂 we're gonna be on our way to get you soon
Belly: You're fucked Abel 😂👌🏼👌🏼
Bella 🌹👹: Baby let me know when you get out okay. I don't even know what happened ? one minute you're next to me then you're on the dance floor fighting and hitting officers. I love you okay see you later 😘
Lyra.......: Even though I hate you I won't let you stay in there knowing it was my fault. I'm coming to get you ugly 😒

Sending the crew a message saying I was out and will hit them later, I don't know why but I just caught myself rereading Lyras message. She must of been coming down from her buzz because she know I wouldn't have access to my phone in prison. I looked at her and she had on sun glasses and was so focused on the road. Perhaps she was trying to avoid eye contact with me. I couldn't help but every time feel happiness and comfort when I'm around her. It was all too much to pass up for something so stupid.

"Look Ly" I started off. "I'm sorry, I know the shit I said was stupid. If I really wanted you I would have waited" realizing what I just said didn't sound right, I quickly corrected myself. "Not that I didn't want you, I do ... I still do. but we're both in relationships. It's not enough to keep me from you though ... sometimes I feel like I love you but I'm not willing to admit it because I don't know what love is and because I'm with Bella" I genuinely start to speak. "I think she knows we had something. She can't stand when me and you are in the same room. I know she's not stupid, but she knows not to ask or bring it up". Bella had acted funny around Lyra but I just thought it was the intimidating image Lyra portrayed. Let's be honest Lyra can throw hands at a bitch, Bella's more of a lover.

"Abel I hate you" she says and I just look around like she just really said that shit.

"What the fuck why ?" I was so confused. Did I not just fucking pour my heart out and she goes and does this petty shit ?