Thirty Two🖤

*1 in a half month later*

Da'Naja

________

NaJaDaGhee:I like to swim😊💕_________"Girl not you starting to show"Kayla said rubbing her 7 month belly

_________
"Girl not you starting to show"Kayla said rubbing her 7 month belly.

"So how is Rome and his baby"I shrugged. "He doesn't answer my calls"I said.

I looked at dae and he was just watching us.

"Get out my mouth daeshawn"I said then he played with his toys.

"Hey sis"Trell said walking in. "Hey bro"she responded.Quez came in and sat down while bandz sat down next to Kayla.

He rubbed her stomach as Trell came and kissed mines.

"Daddy"dae said hugging him. "How's daddy baby"he smiled. "He lost his tooth today"I said.

Trell grabbed his mouth. "My baby okay"dae nodded then I rubbed my stomach as I closed my eyes.

"Look at ha that tired symptoms coming in"Kayla said laughing.

"Trell mane you bogus"quez said laughing. "Gon get this girl pregnant"he laughed and rubbed my head.

"Shut the fuck up I'm trying to go to sleep"they laughed as I looked at them.

"Awe shit I'm leaving"Kayla said waddling to the kitchen.
_________
"Oh my fucking god"I yelled. "Where is it"I said looking for my pop tarts.

"Baby what's wrong"I looked at him then cried.

"The pop tarts gone"he said then hugged me. "Stop crying baby"he said rubbing my back.

"Why I'm crying so much"he laughed and kissed my head. "That's the hormones"he said.

He picked me up and set me on the counter.

"I love you and this baby"he said I smiled "we love you"he kissed my lip and pulled my pants down.

"Let's make twins"I laughed then rubbed his head "bet"I said.