Eleven🖤

Da'Naja

"Trell give me dae"he held him up to his chest and looked at me.

"Nah fuck that why you trying me Naja"I rolled my eyes. "Bro I didn't even do shii"he shook his head.

He whispered some to dae and kissed his head.He gave him to me and went to put his shoes on.

"Where are you going Trell"I asked.

"I'm going to my homie house bye"he said then walked out.

"You wanna invite Kayla over here let's invite her"I said to dae.
____
"Kayla you know Trell gon have a fit if we leave"she laughed at me.

"Got that ass in check"she said laughing. I rolled my eyes and kissed dae face.He started to cry.

"Dada dada"I rubbed his back. "It's okay baby he'll come back"Kayla looked at me then pouted.

"Y'all okay"Kayla asked. "Yea we're fine"I smiled with a fake smile on my face. "Well I better get to going"I nodded then hugged her as she walked out.

After I closed and locked the door.I walked in the kitchen and was starting on dinner.

I sat dae in his chair but he immediately wanted to be picked up. "Shit dae I can't hold you and cook"I sighed.

I walked under the cabinets and grabbed a pan.I poured grease in the pan letting it heat up.

"Dada"dae keep repeating. "He's not here daeshawn"I said wit anger.

Trell

I walked in the house and closed the door.

"Dada"she pouted then started to cry. "He's not here okay baby"she rubbed his head.

"Naja come here"she looked at me and shook her head. "I'm fine trell"she said.

"Give me dae then Naja"she gave me dae and walked back into the kitchen.

I walked in my room and watched as dae laid his head on my chest.I feel weird about him calling me dada considering I'm just his pops homie.

I watched as he drunk his bottle.

I rubbed his hair and Da'Naja came in and turned from me.I sighed then walked dae in the room.

I put him in his crib and turned off the lights and closed the door.

I walked back to the room and turned off the light.

I laid in the bed and hug Da'Naja. "Baby talk to me what's up"she hugged my stomach. "Nothing I'm fine go to sleep"She said.

With that I kissed her head and we fell asleep.
____
I woke up and walked in dae room.

"Hey lil nigga"I said kissing his head.I should probably stop calling him that.I laughed and walked in the kitchen.

Do I think it's wrong to have a relationship with Naja considering she's 17?Love has no age.

But it's not like she 14 and I'm fucking 38 cause hell nah I would never.

Dae started to cry. "What's wrong you hungry"I said giving him one of my chips.He licked the chips making me laugh.

I went live and he started smiling.

"I think he likes y'all"I said kissing him.

Random:he so cute😩who he look like

"Hisself"I spat at them. "Dada"he said.I looked at him. "Gimme kiss"he kissed my cheek.

I added bandz to the live. "Yooo you over there with him"he laughed.Dae started to touch my phone.Bandz left the live.

"Mane you cant be grabbing on my phone"he started yelling at me. "Who you yelling at"we started laughing.

Random:Awwwwwn look at y'all😍

He started to laugh when danaja got in room. "Mommy"he yelled.I shook my head as I seen a bunch of laughing emojis.

"Dae why you yelling"she said picking him up.Being care her face not in the camera.

"Boy you up on live and he yelling"she napped I laughed and ended the live.

"My baby birthday on the way"she said kissing his cheek.

"You gon be one"I said kissing him.

"Go put y'all some clothes on"she looked at me weird and walked away.