Twenty Eight🖤

*3 weeks later

Da'Naja

"Well I'm done"I said as I was bout to walk out the room.

"No you not"Trell said then pulled me back in. "Trell what the hell is you doing"I semi-yelled.

"Baby I want you"he said kissing my lips then neck. "No trell"I moaned.He slid his hands in my pants.

"Let's make dae another sibling" I moaned then he kissed my neck.

"Trell"I moaned.

"Come on baby"he whispered.I bit my lip and breathe heavily.

He picked me up and laid me on the couch. "You still love me"I nodded as he kissed my lips.

"Trell no I'm with Rome"he mugged me. "Ion give a fuck about dude ass"he said.

I sat up. "You need to learn to respect our relationship I can't keep having sex with you"he smacked his lips.

"Dude ass ain't even got it like me"i sided eyed him. "Listen I love you because your dae father but we can't keep doing this"he nodded.

"I understand"he kissed my head and walked out.
_______
I sat by the toilet and threw up.

"No no no" I pulled out a pregnancy test. "Please god don't do this to me just soon"I said.

I pulled it out the box and took a deep breath.

"Trell I really hope you at do no petty shit like this"I said then I pissed on the stick.

*5 minutes later*

I picked up the stick. "Oh no"I said almost crying.

"Aye bae im home" I grabbed everything and ran to the room.

"Hey Rome im in here"I yelled.I swea I going to be Trell as tomorrow.