Ten🖤

Da'Naja

I looked around and sighed.

"Hey Naja"I waved them walked off. "Why you acting like you don't wanna talk to me"the boy from my school said.

"I don't want to the fuck"I rolled my eyes and walked to my class.

"Your late"the teacher said "I don't give a fuck"I said then walked to my desk.

I pulled out my phone and seen trell blowing me up.I text him and had a 2 second conversation with him.

I then close my phone and rested my head on desk.

Trell

"I swea she always got a damn attitude"I said on live holding dae.

"Mind ya bidness Jack"i said to the live.

I rubbed his back as he looked around.I ended the live and walked to my room then sat on the couch. "Damn yo getting big"he started to try to take my phone.

 "Damn yo getting big"he started to try to take my phone

I looked at him.

This might not be my son but my homie definitely inside him.I picked him up then kissed his face.

"Watch Da'Naja come in here with an attitude"he smiled then kissed my face.

"Fat daddy"I put him on the floor.

Let's try to walk.I tried to help him walk and this boy started crying. "Daeshawn"I said firmly.

"Stop allat crying you ain't no lil girl"I said he pouted then sat next to me.

"I know you don't call yo self wit no damn attitude"he pushed me and turned away. "Don't expect me to change yo rude ass"I got up and walked away.

Da'Naja

I walked in the house and seen dae crawl to me.

"What's wrong bae who did it"he point to trell as he walked out the kitchen while eating an apple.

"His ass pushed me"I laughed then walked to the kitchen.

I sat him on the island then trell gave him some of his apple.

"Gimme kiss"I kissed his lips and dae started yelling.

"I can't kiss her"he yelled again.

"This my shorty nigga"they just yelled back and forth making me laugh.

"Don't yell at my baby"I told him and dae started to smiled. "Mane shut up"he slapped my ass.

"Trell stop"I whined.

I seen dae going to sleep making trell take him to grab dae and walk upstairs.

"I'm so hungry"I said then trell come downstairs and picked me up.

"Gimme ah kiss"he said making me kiss him.

He started to deepen the kiss.He let go and looked at me. "Damn I wish you was 18"I blushed.

"It's okay"I said rubbing his hair.

"I love yhu"he said then kissed me. "I love yhu too"