Four🖤

Trell

I walked back in the house. "Hey y'all"she gave me a wave and rocked daeshawn in her arms. "It isn't anything in there"she spoke.

"I know I got to go shopping"I told her then walked in my room.

I walked to the shower and took my clothes off then got in the shower.

Da'Naja

I was laying in my bed now when I was holding daeshawn.But I just couldn't seem to go to sleep.

I heard dae give out a soft whine.

"What's wrong baby"I said putting his pacifier in his mouth.Then kissed his head.

We was off to sleep.
___

3am

"Ahhh"I yelled quietly.I got out the bed and put pillows around daeshawn and walked to trell's room.

I knocked then walked in "trell"I said then he looked up at me. "What you still doing up"he asked as he counted money.

"I couldn't sleep and I was wondering if I could lay in here with you"I spoke.

He shook his head "please trell ima be quiet and go right to sleep"I said beggingly.

"Ight man come mer"he said then I laid down and laid on the bed. "This only for one night Naja"I nodded then turned from him.

He put his money up then laid back in the bed. "Trell"he hummed then I looked at him "will you hold me"he smacked his teeth "come mer' man"I scooted toward his and laid on his chest as he held his arm on my waist.

"You smell nice"he gave a deep laugh "Naja go to sleep"and I did as told.
———
"Come on dae we gotta get you ready we going to the store"he giggled then I walked too the bathroom and took a shower with him.

"You miss him too I know mi hijo"then I kissed his head.

"Naja hurry up"trell yelled then we got out.

I wrapped a dry towel around us then walked in my room.I dried his body then put his clothes on his body.

I walked in the closet and put a jogging outfit on.

"We ready"he nodded then we left out.

"Naja you have to go back to school Tuesday"I rolled my eyes. "Please can I stay I don't want to go back there"I begged.

"No Naja you have to and what are you going to do here anyway"I shrugged.

We sat in the car letting the silence talk in the car.

I heard daeshawn babbling then I smiled at him.

Minutes later we pulled up to the store. "You want me to go in with y'all"I nodded then he turned off then car.

I grabbed dae out his car seat then we walked into the store.

"Grab a cart Naja"I grabbed the cart and placed dae in the seat then walked off.

"We going to the chips aisle"he spoke then we seen a worker there she was at least forty.

"Awwn your little family is cute"I looked at trell. "But we're not- she looked at me and smiled "I remember when my family was like this until my husband cheated"she said then looked at me.

"Hope he stays loyal to you sweetheart"I just nodded then we went on passed her.

___

He gave a deep laugh.I looked at him then he was on his phone. "Can Kayla come over tonight"I asked quietly.

"Just her cause I got something to handle okay"I nodded then walked away.

"Yea Kayla he said you can come over"she gave me a look. "What"I said "girl nun I'm on my way"I nodded then hung up.

Dae had came crawling in my room.