Seventeen🖤

Da'Naja
*6 days later*

Well it was officially me and dae was living in a apartment.

"Yo birthday today"I kissed his head and smiled. "Mommy gotta find a job"I said.

I looked at Trell Instagram and raised an eyebrow.
_______

BankRoll

BankRoll.Trell:as I watch my son grow from a distance I'm truly wanna wish him a happy birthday.He turn 1 today damn he growning up 😔 I love you Man U dada's golden baby Ima send yo momma something so she can give it to u.
_______
I almost cried at the message. "Mommy"I looked down and he point to door.

I walked to the door and opened it. "Daddy"dae called out.

He picked him up and hugged him. "I miss seeing you everyday"he kissed his cheek.

"Uhh hey naja"I waved and grabbed dae shoes.

"You gon take him to the mall cause me and kayla planning the party right now"he nodded and grabbed his shoes.

"You getting big on daddy"he smiled with his 7 little teeth in his mouth.

"Bring him to Kayla house at 3"he nodded then kissed my head. "I love you"I nodded then walked behind him and closed the door.
________
Trell

"What kind of shoes you want man"he walked and held my hand.

"Come here"I picked him up and walked to the shoes.

"Hey"a girl said walking to me and dae.

"Wassup shawty"she smiled and looked around. "I'm camila"I nodded.

"I'm Trell"she smiled and looked at dae. "This your son"I nodded she looked at him. "He doesn't look like you tho"I mugged.

"First off bitch he look like his momma now stop talking to me fa I have her come get this bitch bussin"I said.

Dae mugged the girl then I kissed his cheek. "That my boy"I grabbed the Jordan's and walked to the person.

"Aye bro let me get these in a 3c"he nodded then dae touched my face.

"Daddy"I smiled at him.

"I'm hungry"all he did was smile.
_______
I got me,naja and dae the same outfit and it was plain but it's cool.

Dae was bouncing around cause I was sitting outside waiting for naja to give me the okay to bring him in.

They outfits^ (plus some Air Force ones)
______
"Daddy"he pointed as naja came out. "Hey you ready"I nodded.She was very mature for her age.

I nodded and grabbed dae and walked in the house.

We was smiling every one was taking pictures. Then they handed me a shirt that said "dae's Protector".

Then they handed naja a shirt that said "dae's supporter"I smiled then looked at her.

"Come here dae mommy finna show you and daddy some people"I gave her dae and followed her.

They had pictures of lo and dae on the wall and I just was so impressed with it all.

"Hey auntie this is daeshawn and Trell"she mugged me and I shook my head.

"Trell this my auntie sarah"she shook her head.

"Trell is dae dad with the permission of renzo before he left and he and I is raising dae as our own"she spoke.

Her auntie started looking at me with lustful eyes.

I touched dae cheeks.

"Uhh naja can we talk when this conversation is done" she nodded then I walked over to Kayla and bandz.

Keyshia was pregnant but bandz didn't kno if it was his or not.

But although him and Kayla was very much involved with each other.

"Wassup y'all"I said poured me a drink and sat down.

"Ha family don't like you"Kayla asked. "Nope and ha auntie tryna do this mutha fucka"she laughed.

"Hell nah bro"bandz said dapping me up.

"Trell"I sip my drink and looked at naja. "Im sorry about my auntie"I nodded then held dae on my lap.

"Uhh yo auntie tryna do this mutha fucka"she looked at me and I shrugged.
__________
"If it's okay with you can I get him tomorrow"she nodded.

I kissed dae head and smiled.I really treat him like he mines.

She grabbed dae and I kissed they heads. "I love yall"she looked at me.

She hugged me. "We love you too"they walked in the apartment and then I walked away thinking,