Sixteen🖤

*2 weeks later*

Da'Naja

"Be quiet dae okay"I grabbed dae and walked to the room.

I walked quietly and put dae on Trell.

I laid down and pretended to be sleep. "Dada"I heard dae say then I heard a hit after.

"Dada"he said jumping on him.

"Daeshawn"Trell said.He be having so much energy.

Trell grabbed him and laid him on his chest.I started laughing quietly.

"Dada"he said.

"Yea man"he responded sleepy.

He babbled like a baby. "Yea man"he said. I finally wanted to leave him alone. "Come here dae he tired"I said.

Trell let dae go and he crawled to me.
____
Trell

"You did good baby"she said walking out wit dae.

"Oh yell Trell some niggas came by looking for you"she said.

"When"I got up. "Umm yesterday morning"I walked behind her. "And yo ass didn't think to say shii"I yelled.

"I didn't think you would care"I sighed.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't-.i shook my head.

She laid dae back in his crib.I walked away and heard her following me.

"Trell I didn't kno"she close the door and walked up to me.

"Baby let me make it up to you"I bit my lip and raised an eyebrow.

She got on her knees and pulled my pants down.She rubbed my member a bit then put it in her mouth.

"Shii ma"I sat on the bed and laid back. She moaned and smiled. "Daddy still mad at me"I shook my head.

"When you get so freaky lil baby"She went up and down. "Daddy I wanna ride I'm ready"I shook my head.

"No you not baby legal"I said she continued.

"Yes I am I'm 17 and 17 is legal in Chicago"I pulled my pants up and looked at her.

"I want you to be completely of age and ready"she pouted then looked up at me.

"But I am daddy"she said.

"You love me"I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yes"she came into my lap.

"If you love me then you'll go back to school"she started crying.

"What's wrong ma"I asked.

"I-I don't want to go"I raised an eyebrow. "And why not"she played wit her fingers.

"Cause a day ago this man named kilo was bothering me"she said.

(It's pronounce kEE-low)

I nodded then tapped her leg. "I'll be back okay gimme kiss"she kissed my lips.

"You so short"I laughed then kissed her again and made my way out.
_____
Da'Naja

"Kayla come on so we can leave"I said holding dae.

"I'm coming bitch damn"she laughed then we got to the car.
________
"Okay but at the end of the day ain't no bitch don't say shii bout my child"I yelled as me and Kayla was about to fight some females.

Bandz was holding Kayla as Trell stood in front of me.

Trell was holding dae.I got around him and charged at the girl and Kayla did the same.

"Goofy bitch"me and Kayla stomped the girl out.Trell grabbed me and bandz. "You got me fuck up that's my child"I yelled.

The girl got back in the car then I pushed Trell. "Give me my fucking child"I yelled.

I grabbed dae and pushed him.

"You got yo bitches coming over disrespecting my damn son you got me fuckedup"I slapped him. "You got me fucked up real fucked up"I yelled.

Dae started crying and held on to my shirt. "You stupid ass nigga"I yelled. I had tears forming down my eyes.

Kayla rubbed my back and looked at me.

"ni siquiera sabes cuanto me lastimaste"I cried. "Me and dae gon leave"he looked at me with soft eyes.

"And where boo"I put my hand up. "Don't worry about it"I said then kissed dae head.

"Kayla can you help me pack a bag"she nodded and we walked upstairs.