Twenty One🖤

Da'Naja

"Daeshawn"I yelled he turned around. "Huh"I looked at him.

"Stop eating yo daddy shit"he threw it down and came to me. "Mommy"I looked at him as he held his arms up.

"Why he got you so spoiled"I said picking him up.

I walked to the room and got in my google meet.I'm now doing online school I couldn't watch dae and go to school.

I hugged dae and then the teacher rolled her eyes.

"It's there a problem mrs.walker"I said with an attitude. "You not allowed to have your brother in the camera"she said.

"You kno damn well this is my son don't fucking play with me"i said making dae look at me.

Everyone was quiet until the teacher started talking.

"Mommy me want chips"I put him down for him to grab it.

He ran and grabbed the chips then ran back to me. "What you want me to open them"he nodded then I pick him up.

I open the chips as he ate them.

"Da'Naja"my teacher called.

I rolled my eyes and responded. "I looked at and heard you and wanted to let you know that you are an amazing mother"I smiled at dae.

"Thank you that means a lot to me"she nodded. "Does his father live with you"I nodded.
______
"A B C D E F G"I said to dae as he clapped. "You so smart"I said laughed.

"Who am I baby"I said he stood up clapping. "Mommy"he said.

"Hey girl"I said as Kayla walked in. "TeTe"dae ran to her an yelled.

"Hey baby where Trell and bandz at"she asked. "They should be on the way home any minute now"she nodded and frown.

"He just upset he got two kids on the way don't worry boo"she nodded and rubbed dae back.

"Would you ever take dae to lo grave"I nodded. "When he old enough to understand"she smiled at him.

"He needa nap go head and lay him down"I said.she nodded then Trell walked in.

"What you doing"he asked. "When I gave yo ass a key to my apartment that doesn't mean come in every day"he laughed and bent down to kiss my lips.

"Dae wanted more toys so I got him more toys"I said.

"Where he at I wanna see my baby"I sighed. "He's sleep Trell leave him alone"I yelled as he walked in the back.

"Dre what's wrong with yo homie and hey quez"he nodded then sat on the couch.

I heard dae crying approaching. "Trell what the fuck"I said.

"Mane shut the fuck up"Kayla came from the back and sat next to me.

"Damn hey ma"quez said. Kayla waved then Dre looked at them.

"Dre chill and quez that's bandz baby momma"quez nodded then smirked.

"Kayla bring yo ass ova here"she pouted and sat on his lap.

Dae was crying in Trell arms. "I told yo dumb ass leave him the fuck alone"Trell flipped me off and rubbed dae back.

"Dada"he said rubbing his ass crying. "Stop crying man you gon be alright"Trell said.

He kissed his cheek and rubbed his back.
_________
Next chapter the drama begins😳