Twenty Nine🖤

Da'Naja

"Dontrell"I yelled as I set dae down to play.

"What"he yelled.I threw the pregnancy test at him. "You did this shit on purpose"I said as he looked at bandz.

"Da'naja i didn't try to I thought we was being careful"he said.I pushed him.

"That nigga lying he told me bout 4 weeks ago that he got you pregnant"I looked at Trell.

"I told you I was with Rome"he looked at me crazy. "I don't give a fuck about dude"he yelled.

"Mane sis chill out"bandz said and I looked at him.

"Baby just calm down"I shook my head. "No I'm not keeping it"I said.

Trell grabbed me by my neck. "Girl yo ass not killing another one of my babies" I looked at him.

"No Trell you got me pregnant cause you don't want me to be happy with someone else"I yelled.

"Yes I did because I fucking love you I wanna marry you I want my kids to look like you I want my momma to be my ass every time I do shit to hurt you"I looked up at him.

"But no I'm fucking dying without you I can't hold you the way I want to I can't look at you and say 'yea ima marry ha one day'I can't do nun of that shit because I fucked up"he said.

"Daeshawn is the last part of you that I have don't kill my baby please"he said looking like he was gonna cry.

"Mane sis look at wat you doing to my brotha"bandz said.

"Daeshawn needs a sibling a sister to protect don't kill our creation"I wanted to cry. "What ima tell Rome Trell"I said.

"Tell him our soul tied and we made the best thing in the world"he kissed my lips and hugged me tightly.

"Please don't kill my baby ova a nigga who'll I wouldn't think twice about killing"I nodded then he kissed my head.

"Go get some rest I'll keep dae"he said.I nodded then he walked me out.

"Your going to look sexy as hell pregnant"I smiled then got in the car and pulled off.