Thirty Six🖤

Da'Naja

I picked up Dae and walked in the kitchen.I haven't spoke to trell since the situation.

But we live in the same house.

"GoodMorning baby"he said trying to kiss me. "Come on baby it's been 3 days"he pleaded.

"Been on the couch and it's uncomfortable as fuck"I looked at him. "Maybe you should have thought about what to say instead of that" I said.

"I said I was sorry baby girl I wasn't thinking"I looked at him. "Mhm I know"I laughed.

"Daddy"dae said point outside.

"What's wrong son"I seen Arianna and akira pulling up. "Pid my baby here"I said jogging to the door.

"Stop running for you fall on your stomach" I looked back and opened the door.

"Kira"dae said as I grabbed the car seat from her. "Hey ari"I said then sat it on the table. "Oh my god you got so big"She said.

"Girl yea twins on the way"she looked up. "Your serious"she said excitedly.

"Yea girl"she touched my stomach and smiled. "I better be some girls because my baby gon be getting lonely ion have nomo kids"she said.

I laughed and high-five her.

"Girl this shit is not easy" I said then she touch akira out the car seat.

"Ari"dae called.

She handed me akira and I let dae run to her. "Yea baby"he played with his fingers. "You still gonna take me out for my birthday" She nodded.

"I promise"they did they little hand shake.

"Aye Arianna can she stay with us tonight"she nodded. "I actually want her to stay because I'm going out of town"she smiled.

"Ouuu with who" I smirked.

"Dontae"i smiled then trell looked at her. "So you leaving yo daughter for a nigga"he said.

"Trell she taking a vacation for a week what's your problem"I said.

She sighed then kissed akira head. "Thank you Naja"she walked out and closed the door. "Great Trell you got both of your baby mamas mad at you"I said.

"Come on dae" I said grabbing his hand and we all walked to the back.

Trell
A nigga can't win to lose.

I looked at my blunt and grabbed it. "Naja I'm going to bandz house"she came up to the front and shook her head.

"Your not going to leave"I sighed. "What's up with you mane"she asked.

"Nothing"she hugged and looked at me. "Talk to me" i sighed.

"We getting low on money"she looked at me. "Why you ain't say nothing" I kissed her head.

"Because you pregnant ion wanna worry you"she grabbed my hand.

"We gonna figure something out"I shook my head. "Nah I already kno what I gotta do"she looked at me.

"Play it safe okay" I kissed her lips. "Ight I love you"she smiled. "I love you more but go ahead"I nodded then got up and left.