mike seaver 📺

A/N: TW: this will discuss eating disorders. i am in no way trying to romanticize this. it's a very serious subject and more people need to speak up about it. you are beautiful the way you are no matter what ANYONE else thinks. i love you, and think your the absolute best. if you haven't already...eat something. it's worth it and i really really want you to know that your just the most beautiful person ever. be the best you for yourself not other people.

We were driving back to Mikes house one night. I felt terrible since we went out to eat and I didn't eat one single bite....Mike was silent in the car. I couldn't tell he was a little frustrated because I hadn't eaten.

"Mike? What's wrong?" I asked finally breaking the silence in the car. Mike turned to me and shook his head.

"Nothing it's just.....if you weren't hungry why'd you get food if your just not gonna eat it?" Mike asked. My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. I didn't know how to tell him.

"Mike..." I trailed off.

"What?" He snapped back a little harshly. Tears welled in my eyes.

"I- I have an....eating disorder Mike." I said with my voice barely above a whisper. It went silent. Absolutely silent.

"W-what?" Mike asked looking over to me. A tear fell down my cheek. I couldn't stand looking at him in the eyes right now.

"Y/N..." Mike said again. His voice was softer and mellower. The tears kept flowing down my face.

His hand slowly grazed over my ribcage feeling them. I felt so insecure and just ugly right now. Mike turned my cheek to face him.

"I think you're beautiful." Mike whispered as he pulled into the driveway. My heart was a mess right now. Mike pulled my head to his chest and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Absolutely beautiful." Mike muttered again. I'll be honest, there's not one time he's ever let me down. And he certainly never will.

A/N: again not romanticizing this AT ALL! this is much more of a reminder to eat if you haven't! i want all of you to be healthy and most importantly stay alive! im gonna say this one more time YOURE BREATHTAKING