john taylor 🎸

but first, I need to address this photo:

HIS JAW LINE IS GOING TO KILL ME

OK SORRY, BACK TO THE IMAGINE

It was about 9:30 PM, John wasn't home. He promised he'd be here at 7, and well it's not 7.

This is what he said: "ok, I promise I'll be there at 7, at the latest."

Yeah, right.

He knows how I feel about being left alone in hotels. Who would wanna be alone, surrounded by a bunch of people that could do anything?

Not me.

I decided to just go to bed, I mean it's not like anything's gonna happen right? He's probably gonna be out all night.

I climbed in bed and pulled the covers up slowly covering my feet. It was cold.

After awhile, I drifted off to sleep wondering where the hell he was.

The loud noise of the door shutting woke me up. He's in for it, I decided to pretend to sleep.

John walked into the room and climbed into bed. His arm draped over my waist.

"I know your not sleeping." John said and I breathed in slowly.

I turned to face him. God, he was beautiful. But I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"You're late." Is all I said to him even though he probably already knew that.

"I know. I'm sorry, but I just got a little caught up and I know I said I'd be here and I wasn't but you gotta believe me I tried." John said and I guess he was right.

But of course, me being the bitch I am didn't believe him.

"Right." I said sharply and he frowned at me before turning on his other side. I scoffed and turned to my other side.

I knew I shouldn't have snapped at him. I had such a guilty feeling in my stomach. It had been no more than 5 minutes and I felt bad.

I turned to face him again and sighed.

"Johnny?" I asked quietly. He stirred a bit under the covers.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." I said. I'm not usually the one to say sorry. John turned to meet my eyes and put his hand on my forehead.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked giggling and I just pushed his hand away playfully.

"I'm sorry okay? Don't push it Johnnyboy." I warned and he wrapped his arms around me. I soon fell asleep feeling the embrace of the boy I loved so so much.