river phoenix 🤍

I was trying to study one night when I heard something outside my window. I peered out the window to reveal nothing.

Someone grabbed my hand.

I screamed and than realized it was River.

"I'm sorry if I scared you baby." River said climbing into my room.

"River!" I whisper yelled and he laid on my bed.

"You scared my half to death!" I finished and he frowned.

"I'm real sorry." He said softly. I smiled and laid next to me. He turned to my and kissed me.

"Y/N......I think I love you." River said and my heart stopped. Oh my god....I couldn't speak.

"River...." I said with a grin. My heart was fluttering.

But the door knob turned it was locked thank god.

River hid behind the bed as I opened the door.

"Are you ok? I thought I heard screaming?" My dad questioned and I shook my head.

"Nope. No screaming here." I played it cool. My dad scoped the room a bit before signing.

"Ok. I have to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, are you sure you didn't scream?" Dad asked and I nodded.

"Positive." I said and my dad frowned before closing the door. River stood up and looked at my with his starry eyes.

"Oh River." I said locking my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." I whispered and he pressed his lips onto mine. Which escalated down to the bed.......