teddy duchamp 🚬

"Guys I'm getting kind of hungry." Vern said as we were walking on the tracks. Oh no.

"Oh shit. Did anybody bring anything?" Teddy asked us and we shook our head.

"Great what are we supposed to do? Eat our feet?" Teddy asked with an attitude.

"You mean you didn't bring anything either?" I snapped at him. Teddy frowned.

"Hell, this wasn't my idea it was Verns idea!" Teddy defended himself.

"What am I supposed to do think of everything I brought the comb!" Vern said in his cute little voice.

"Yeah Teddy calm down." I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You stay out of this! And your the girl, you should've brought the food!" Teddy said and I couldn't believe him.

"Oh really?" I asked getting angry.

"Yeah!" Teddy said and the boys tried to pull us away from each other.

"Maybe I ought to go home then!" I yelled at him and he shrugged.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. Why can't you just get the memo! We don't want you here! GO. HOME!" Those words hit my hard. Harder than ever. Tears welled in my eyes.

Teddy backed away almost as if he realized what he'd said.

The boys were silent.

"Fine I will go home!" I yelled with a cracking voice through the tears.

"Oh Y/N. I didn't mean it like that." Teddy said and I just shook my head. I was wearing one of Teddys dog tags he gave me.

I took it off and threw it at him forcefully. Tears streamed down my face.

"Nice one Teddy!" Gordie said sadly and I just wiped my tears.

"Hey it'll be ok. He'll come around." Chris whispered to me and I shrugged.

"I got to go." I said picking up my things and walking away.

"Y/N!" Teddy yelled and I turned around hastily.

"What? What Teddy? Do you want to just yell at me again. Tell me you want me to go home again? Huh?" I asked walking up to him.

"Tell me. Tell me how annoying I am. You know why? Because I hate you Teddy! I hate you! I hate you more than I hate myself! And that's really saying something." I yelled and the boys didn't say anything.

Teddy opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"I'm going home. Apparently, my best friend doesn't even want me here." I said with tears making me vision blurry.

"Teddy. I hate you...I really really..."

I was cut of by Teddy grabbing my waist and pulling me close. His lips touched mine. It was a passionate and beautiful.

I pulled away and looked confused.

"I'm sorry. Really." Teddy said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Your forgiven. I guess." I said to him and he hugged me. Chris winked at me...as a way of saying I told you so.