young masbath 🌑

Request for: @Burning_Charcoal (hope you liked it!)

"Dad where are going?" I asked with a nervous tone.

I leaned into Masbath a little more.

"To the western woods. Don't worry." My dad Ichabod said to me. I was so confused and worried, but Masbath calmed me down a bit.

We explored the woods. It was very silent and the silence was making my head hurt. The only thing that made noise was the crunch of leaves.

I turned around and in a split second I was faced with....that. My dad was with the witch.

My heart dropped down to my stomach and without talking another word I ran. I ran through the woods.

"Y/N!" Masbath yelled following me. Tears ran down my face out of fear. I couldn't get the imagine out of my head.

I stopped to catch my breath and leaned against the tree. I held my head in my hands.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. It was Masbath.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm scared. I'm so scared." I said admitting it. Everything didn't make sense anymore.

"You'll be fine. I'm right here." Masbath tried to calm me down and it was working a little bit.

"I'm scared. I'm terrified." I said as my breathing became hitched. I looked up and stared into his eyes. They were so mesmerizing.

"I'll always be right here for you." Masbath said softly and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I breathed in and out softly.

"Thank you." I said looking at him again.

His eyes looked at my lips and then to me again for assurance. I nodded softly. It was a small nod.

Before I could even process what I was doing I leaned it and pressed my lips against his.

Everything felt better and my heart beat sped up. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

I pulled away and rested me forehead on his. Now that's a good way to make me feel better.