corey haim ❤️

Y/BF/N = your best friends name
Y/M/N = your middle name (if you have one)

-

"Y/N!" Corey called down the sidewalk. I turned around with a smile.

"Hey." I said to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You guys are too cute!" Y/BF/N said to us and I smiled before kissing Corey.

"Let's go!" Corey grabbed my hand and lead me down to his car. We had a date today, but I had no idea where we were going.

"Where are we going?" I asked Corey and he opened my door for me.

"Why thank you." I said sitting in the car. He rushed to the other side and hopped into the car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Corey and he just didn't answer.

We pulled up to a small field in a park that had a huge white fence.

There was a small white wooden stage in front of us. It was decorated with flowers and lights.

Corey helped me onto the stage. I was very very nervous on what was happening.

"Y/N. I've loved you since day one. Your my other half. Your the only girl I'd ever want to spend the rest of my life with. Your my princess, my soulmate, and most importantly my best friend. Life wouldn't be complete without you. The way you smile, the way you laugh, your good amazing heart. Your heart is the only heart I'd ever ever love this much. Your beautiful eyes, and lips, and nose. Everything about you makes me life make sense and I couldn't imagine any other person to make me feel like you make me feel. So, Y/ N  Y/M/N  Y/L/N......" Corey got down on one knee. My heart was beating fast.

I held my face in my hands. The tears were coming.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and showed me the most beautiful, shiny, astronomical ring ever.

I started crying like a baby.

"Yes." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger. He tackled me in and hug and then a kiss. Some people in the park started cheering and that made the moment even better.

"God, I love you." Corey whispered into my ear. I kissed him once more and he wiped my tears.

"I love you." I said softly and kissed him once more.