brad pitt 🎞

I was sitting on the back of my car with my friend. The sun beamed down on us, and it gave me a sense of comfort.

My boyfriend Brad was getting us some Pepsi's over at the snack bar. I was waiting for him, just admiring the day.

"You looked like you needed it." A voice said. I looked up to see a boy handing me a Pepsi. I smiled, and lost my train of thought.

"Oh, thank you." I said taking it from him. He smiled assuringly and nodded.

"How much was it?" I asked digging in my pockets. The boy shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, I promise." The boy said and mysteriously Brad appeared with a disapproving look.

"Looks like he beat ya to it Brad." My friend joked and Brad didn't laugh, or smile for that matter. My friend looked at me with an apologetic look and walked away from us.

Brad stared at the boy, intently.

"Get in the car Y/N." Brad said softly. I looked at him with sad eyes.

"Brad..." I was cut off.

"Get in the car Y/N!" Brad shouted causing me to jump a little bit. God, he was angry. I cautiously opened the care door and got in.

"Roll the window up." Brad demanded. I did just that was my arms crossed.

Brad went over to the boy and pushed him.

"Just a reminder for you...stay the hell away from Y/N." Brad shouted angrily. I rolled my eyes and hid myself with my hand.

Brad angrily slammed the door shut. I didn't bother to talk to him as he drove off.

"What was that for?" I asked him softly.

"Don't act stupid, he was all over you." Brad said with that angry tone.

"He didn't even touch me. He just gave me a soda." I tried to be reasonable about this.

"So your on his side? Would you rather me turn around and take you back to him?" Brad asked with his eyebrows furrowed. I shook my head sadly.

"No." Is all I said. Brad sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. His hand slowly rested on top of mine.

"I-I'm sorry. I just can't see you with other boys, I love you too much." Brad said to me quietly. A smile appeared on my face.

"I know. It's ok, really." I said to him. What he did was wrong. But he only did it because he wanted everyone to know I was his.

"I love you." Brad said in a serious voice. I looked over to him.

"I love you too." I said to him and he kissed my lips before pulling into my driveway.