Trish?

Ari Pov

It has been a month since I've been learning to shoot and I have been everyday I'm now two months pregnant, and my morning sickness has started today.  It was me and the kids at home, right now they were painting in the basement.  I'm really sick today and can't manage to keep anything down.  I was walking to the family room with my teach and some toast and grapes, ready to catch up on real housewives when the doorbell rang. I groaned I wasn't expecting anyone and it was kinda like our mothers had finally butted out of our life.

I adjusted my off the shoulder top and my leggings checked my hair before opening the door to see...Trish?

"Trish?" Elizabeth's mom stood before me looking scared, mad, and strung out.

"Where's Angelo? I need to speak to him!" She yelled.

"He's not here he'll be home in about an hour.  What can I help you with?"

"Listen you're just the help-"

"No, I'm his wife and the mother of his children.  Now I will ask you again.  What. Can. I. Help. You. WIth?"

"I need to talk to you guys about seeing my daughter." I looked at her, stepping back letting her in.

"Would you like something to eat?"  It had been a little more than two years since she dropped of Liz and she looked worse then before.

"Sure."

She followed me to the kitchen and I made her a sandwich and gave her some fruit salad.  She devoured it in about ten minuets. 

"Do you want some more?" I asked her, who knew how often she was eating she looked ashamed.

"Trust me it's not a problem, you'll be eating all the food I can't keep down." 

I made her another sandwich and grabbed her more fruit salad.   She took her time eating this one focusing on the salad first.

"How far are you?"

"Two months." I kept my answers brief I had to hold her at a distance right now.  I heard the pounding of the kids feet coming up the stairs.

"Mommy! Can we have a snack!!" LJ asked.  Lizzie came behind him a few seconds later,

"Mama I wan ice ceeeemm." Missing her actual mother sitting at the counter.

"No ice cream, you wouldn't eat all your breakfast, you can have some after dinner."

I grabbed their snack which was a banana chips and yogurt.

"Hey baby girl!" Trish said from the table getting up and approaching Elizabeth,  I tensed but tried not to make it obvious. Lizzie backed into me,

"Mama who is she?" Lizzie asked grabbing my leggings.

"I'm your mommy Elizabeth!"

"No!" Liz shouted and I picked her up her ears were turning red like her father and I knew she would cry any second.  But then I heard the front door open and close. Oh Shit

"Yes I am your mother!!" Trish yelled.

"What the hell are you doing in here?! Get away from my wife and kids Trish I mean it!" He had his hand on his gun.

Trish straightened up and walked back to her seat on the island I gave the kids their snack and told them we'd get them when we were done.  Angelo walked over to me still eyeing Trish;

"Did you let her in?" He asked, his tone was mean and I knew he was in boss mode, me? Well I was in trouble.

"Yes but let me explain before you yell at me.  I wasn't going to but, she wanted to talk about seeing Liz with you and I'm legally not her mother and even if we did get the papers who am I to just up and say no to her birth mother."