Chapter 5 You're late

Ari's POV

I was shocked that we went on one date and I was already falling head over heels for Angelo.

Right now I was shopping with his cousin Diana that was talking about a wedding but she had been going on about it since we got to the mall and I couldn't remember whose wedding it was.

"Hey Diana?"

"Yes,"

"Whose wedding are we talking about?"

"Your's! No doubt Angelo will propose to you by the end of this year. Probably Christmas, then rush the wedding to happen by March."

"But we just went on one date."

"Did he call it a date or dinner?"

"A date he said "Would you like to go on a date with me?" "

"Exactly he doesn't date it's either all or nothing."

"So he hasn't had a serious girlfriend?"

"Yes and no. But you have to talk to him about it."

I nodded not pushing the topic. We had taken two trips to the car already and I had finished with four bags from Urban outfitters, H&M, Victoria Secrets, Aerie, Forever 21, and UNIGLO and some other little boutiques.

I had some bags from the boutique we just left when we were walking past a Rolex store. I stopped, he wanted me to spend money but I had gotten a lot and Diana said he wouldn't consider $500 a lot so why not get him something.

"I feel like we're moving too fast for this." I told her honestly "I mean I care about him, in some weird strange way I care anout him but it's been a week of knowing each other. And just one date and I've basically met everyone in his family."

"Look, don't get worked up. He loves you, the Rizzoni men they just know. My parents met at eighteen, maried at nineteen my brother born at 20, 21, 22 me at 23 and my younger brother at 24. They're fifty now and will be married for thirty one years next month. Angelo's parents are the same way married since his father was twenty and his mother eighteen they'll be married for thirty years in May I think, they both knew each other for less than a year before they were engaged and married."

I nodded, maybe we'll be okay, I should show him that I care.

I went to the Rolex store and got his and her watches, do you know how damn expensive those things are? I'm surprised that his car didn't decline, well I'm not because well you know mob but holy hell. We got home at 5:30 and I thanked her when I got inside I was told to stay away from his office because he was very upset but he'd be out at 7 for dinner. The maids took my clothes to put away and I started dinner.

I made breaded chicken, zucchini and squash, and mashed potatoes.

I then made Sangria, because who doesn't like sangria and a chocolate cake with strawberries on top.

It was 6:45 when dinner was finished and I hurried and rinsed off quickly and changed into a nice maxi dress, I would dress fancier but opted against it since we weren't going out.

7:10 everything was laid out and ready.

7:30 He's probably finishing things up

7:45 I'm going to get him

I walked to the door about to open it "Che cazzo è il tuo problema idiota è meglio sperare Larry arriva a voi prima di me, perché la tua morte sarà lenta e doloro."

Yeah I'll wait.

8:30 I lost track of time playing candy crush.

But