Mommy is Back *Ari*

I walked down into the kitchen and started breakfast in my robe; I texted Angelo's mother telling her to drop the kids of for breakfast but don't tell them that I'm here. I was finishing the eggs when I felt Angelo's arms wrapping around my waist amd kissed my neck then my cheek.

"The kids are on their way back home, can you text Lorenzo?"

"mmmhhmm I will if you give me a kiss." I turned and gave him a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. Then he pulled his phone out and texted Lorenzo. The food was done but I left it on the stove to keep warm, Angelo just held me while he drank his coffee and the front door opened and I heard heavy footstep, which belonged to Lorenzo I looked and Angelo and smiled kissing him and running to meet Lorenzo.

"Angelo what's wrong?! Is Ari Ok-"

He stopped short when he saw me and smiled and picked me up in a big hug kissing my forehead. "Aww sis I missed you," he put me down, "are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good come in the kitchen, I made breakfast the kids are on their way so get your food before they get here." We walked in the kitchen with his arm around my shoulder. He sat down at the counter and I made his plate and put it in front of him and made one for Angelo and gave it to him when the door opened and I heard "DADDY!!!!" and the multiple footsteps of my children.

I leaned on the wall and waited for them to notice me Elizabeths hair was in a very very messy ponytail and I internally cringed the crying she was going to do when I had to do her hair tonight. LJ looked a lttle taller and his hair was about an inch longer. I cleared my throat and LJ turned around his eyes lit up and as he ran towards me I bent down to grab him as he jumped on me

"Mommy I missed you!!"

I began to cry, "I missed you too baby"

I kissed his forehead and felt Elizabeth latching on my leg, I put LJ down and picked up Liz

"Hi mommy I missed you" she gave me I kiss, "I missed you too princess, but mommy promises she's not going away again okay?"

"Otay mommy" I sat down on the kitchen floor and just held my kids in my arms. I missed them so much and I never wanted to miss any point of their lives again. I had decided that I was going to wait until Elizabeth was in school to have kids. I didn't want to take anymore time away from my family.

After breakfast the kids and Angelo and I went bowling while Lorenzo had a date. Hmph... Anyway after we came in for bowling we came home with Boston Market for dinner I set the table as the kids went upstairs to pick out their pajamas and wash their hands before we ate. Angelo came up behind me rubbing my arms,

"How are you feeling amore?"

"I'm fine Lo why do you keep asking me?"

"Because you jumped back into everyday so quickly, I wanted you to ease into it."

"If I eased into it, it would have taken me forever. Now will you stop asking me if I'm okay? If I'm not I'll tell you." I snapped back

"Do you want me to get the prescription filled-"

"No I told you I'm fine." I walked away with the kids plates and set them in their places then did the same with ours.
After dinner and baths the kids wouldn't leave us to ourselves so I told them they could sleep with us while Angelo was in the shower. When he came out he saw the kids and made a face,
"Babe!! No why! I wanted to have you to myself tonight!"
"Are you whining?" I asked I shook my head and went to shower when I came back Lorenzo and Elizabeth were gone. I crossed my arms and looked at Angelo who was cheekily sitting on the bed.
"Where are my children?"
"In their rooms"
"But I wanted to sleep with my babies."
"But I wanted to sleep with my wife and make some babies so come here"
I crawled onto the bed, "let's wait on that okay?"
"But they said you're okay to do so whenever you're ready."
"Yeah but I can't risk that again. I want to wait until Bethy is in school full time. until then I don't want to miss anything."
"Okay but I'm not using protection and the only way I'll agree to this partially is if you take the anti depressants. For me, please?"
I sighed and nodded. Then straddled my husbands lap and began making up for the two months we didn't get to spend together.