Chaper 14 Ari

I woke up to the sunlight coming in from the glass wall, yes the glass wall. We were on some island that Angelo owned, I smelled bacon and my stomach growled. I sat up and went to move off the bed when I had a sharp pain between my legs. Yes this is our first morning here, we got here last night and our room was covered in rose petals and candles, it was the perfect first night of our marriage and I loved every second of it. I grabbed my silk robe that went to my mid thigh and tied it walking, waddling, slowly to the kitchen Angelo stood there in his boxers yelling to someone on the phone while our cook was at the stove.

I walked to the cook, "I can take it from here thank you!" the older man nodded and put the bacon on a plate that was already filled with pieces and left the room. I saw he was going to make toast so I put in Angelos pieces because he liked them damn near burnt and turned to him. He hadn't even noticed I came in, he was speaking Italian that much I knew, and he was mad. I hopped on the counter infront of him and started kissing his neck.

"Amore, I'm working"

"I don't care it's our honeymoon no working."

"I'm almost done." I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap straddling him and began to kiss and grind into him, then I took the phone out of his hand.

"Hello? Yes this is Mrs. Rizzoni; unless someone has a gun to their head do not call my husband and I for the next twenty days. Thank You." I hung up

"Amore, you can't do that-"

"You, Mr. Rizzoni fell asleep on me last night." He blushed shaking his head;

"Baby you kept me up for so long. I can't please you if you don't let me sleep every couple of times."

"Ugh well are you rested enough now?" I raised my eyebrow and began to untie my robe, he stared at me taking my robe off.

"mmm Bella, you're going to have me christen every room in this house."

"Well then how about we get started?"

He pulled my robe on again and carried me outside, and laided me down on the sand, "Angelo, not out here it's freaking broad daylight."

He laughed and leaned down kissing me, "Baby this is my island no one is here but the cook and the few maids."

"Well send them home,we don't need them."

He go up and hit an intercom button next to the hot tub, "Everyone can go home, if we need you we'll call."

Then he came back and continued where we left off and thats how our honeymoon went; love making, lounging on the beach and eating.

It was our last day here and Angelo called the chef back to make us dinner we were having a picnic on the beach while the sun set.

"So amore I was thinking," he came and sat behind me pulling me onto his lap. "How about we look for a house when we get back?"

"Like our own house?"

"Yeah, I mean everyone stays where we are now, we'll have no privacy. I think we should get our first house together."

I nodded overjoyed, "I'd love that babe!"

I kissed him an fed him some more pasta, looking put into the ocean, this was our slice of heaven and for some reason I felt that once we got home this was going to be the quiet before the storm.

(SHORT I KNOW SHOOT ME THE SHORTEST IT'S BEEN; EVER AND THE SHORTEST IT WILL EVER BE BUT I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING SEXUAL. I WANTED TO BUT I CAN'T BUT THERE HONEYMOON IS VERY ROMANTIC, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WRITE IT BE MY GUEST. YOU WILL HATE ME IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO COME, SO I APOLOGIZE NOW)

COMMENT&VOTE