Chapter 4

Angelo's Point of View

I woke up before Ari and was able to work out before she woke up too.  She had passed out and never woke up but nothing is wrong just shock and exhaustion.   I made her breakfast and brought it in the room as she was waking up.

"Good morning amore"

"You're a mob boss."

I laughed lightly "No I'm the mob boss."

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No I love you babe."

"Babe?"

"I just told you I love you and you are shocked that I called you 'babe'"

"Well yeah you always call me amore."

"But it would have been weird to say 'I love you, my love.' right?"

"Wrong."

I sighed maybe she'll say it back next time.

"I made breakfast for us"

"There's only one plate."

"I know but there is enough for us trust me."

I gave her the tray and sat behind her with my legs on either side. We ate watching SpongeBob for an hour because she didn't want to move.

She looked absolutely adorable in my shirt, I bet she would look great in everything.

"I love how you look in my clothes."

"*gasp* who changed me?!"

"My mom amore."

"Oh your mom? She must think I'm some drunk!"

"No I told her what happens.  Can't lie to mama"

We finally got up, she wanted to see the garden thank God I showered before so I wouldn't smell around her.  She made a man worry about himself.  I mean she was absolutely adorable her hair had a slight wave from sleeping on it but I hadn't seen it curly in person.  The research I did on her had tons of pictures with her hair curly.

"Amore let's wet you hair." I offered

"No you aren't straightening it, so you aren't wetting it."

"Please" We were coming up to the fountain I'd just push her in.

"No."

So I pushed her in and she screamed standing up and running out of the fountain thank God it was a warm October day.

"Come here amore."

"No screw you!"

"I'd let you."

She screamed and I looked down laughing and the SPLASH!! I ended up in the fountain and my little chocolate angel stood there with a grand smirk on her face. I got out and went to her wrapping my arms around  her waist and pulling her in "You're lucky I love you...amore"

She giggled and kissed me.  I went to run my fingers through her hair but she grabbed my hand. I pulled away "What?"

"You are not running your fingers through my hair."

"Why?" Did she have a. Damn what do you call it? A weave?

"Because it's going to weird you out because I have a weave."

Ah ha! "No it won't baby let me play with your hair.  If I mess it up I'll get you however many you want.  But I want to see your real hair for a weekend."

"Hmm no"

"Yes or I won't call you amore I'll call you pumpkin buns."

"Eww no"