⑱ BOYFRIEND

- " Okay Okay nevermind... I uhm... am very nervous about this all... All I know is that they're trying to target you and like, make your life miserable and a horrible time at school. I advise you to tell to the principal to see what they can do about it. But..."

- "But...?" I said

- "But! I doubt they will do something, they rarely do something to help you get out of a situation like that", he sighed.

▶Damien◀

- "Hey uh... Noah?"

- "Yeah?"

- "Can we go back home please..."

- "I mean, okay but why?"

- "I'll tell you home... Let's just go.."

-----

I open the door of Noah's car and then I hop in.

He will be the one to drive this time, I feel very exhausted and a bit dizzy knowing that information from Lucas..
Then we got home and got inside. My mom was sitting on the sofa watching some TV.

- "So why did you want to go back home?" Noah asks.

"S-So that I can have more time to spend with you...And the other reason was that it was pretty awkward... Though he did tell me that I could tell the situation to a supervisor to fix this problem, but it could be useless since they will much likely do nothing in order to prevent most of it..."

- "Oh, well uhm... that's... unfortunate to hear. Is there another reason you wanted to go back home with me?"

- "You see... I wanted to ask you something and I guess it's the t-time.." I say while stuttering.

I blush a lot under my fur, a bit of red could be seen if you look real close to my face.

"Well?" says Noah, tilting his head and raising his eyebrow.

" W-Will you b-be my b-boyfriend?"

I blushed a dark, velvety red, the redness could be seen clearly. He then kisses me without saying a word, passionately. My mother saw all of this and while we were kissing she took a picture of us, and we didn't mind that at all.
Mom was very happy about us... But I don't know about Noah's family... they could reject our relationship and make us part ways... I wouldn't want that.
He then broke the kiss, it felt like minutes but it lasted only a few seconds.

- "H-Hey u-um.."

- "Yeah?"

- "Well, if you'd like, next week we can go to a campsite and maybe have fun there.. You know, to watch nature and breathe some fresh air? C-Cause next week, our school is going to have a big event and that we will have to stay home for like a few days..." I blurt out.

- "Well, sure! I'd love to! I would go anywhere with a cute and lovely person like you, hehe" He says.

He winked and then I blushed.