⑳ CAMP SUNSHINE [REWORKED]

▶Noah◀

We soon found a staff.

- "Hello!" I say. "Hi! Welcome to Camp Sunshine, what can I help you today with? I'm Estella and today I'll be your guide"

- "Oh hello, Estella! Our names are Noah and Damien. We're new here and would like to know more about this place."

- "Sure thing! For start, what would you like to know?", Estella answers

"Well, we would like to know what cabin we could purchase for the time being of 4-ish days?"

"Follow me." Says Estella. As we follow Estella, we find more furs around us, there is also a huge lake we can sit next to. We soon get to a cabin.

A big, dark brown door, with a nice finish to it, is standing in front of us, with the cabin number '55' on the plate.

- "Alright well, this is your cabin! Cabin NO.55, hope you have an amazing stay here!" Estella says

- "Thank you very much!" I say

"You're welcome, if there's anything else you'd need to know, I'm usually at the registry area, meaning, at the front side of the campsite. To the second right should be.", Estella adds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- "Hey, babe! Let's go inside and see what it looks like!"

I say cheerfully.

- "Sure," Damien replies

We went to the cabin. And OH WOW, isn't that amazing?

- "Whoa! This cabin is nice! Doesn't look too bad! It looks very cozy and very nice. Though, I should say... I wasn't expecting it to look this good, I expected the inside to look as old as it looks from the outside!..." I say

"This sure is nice, not gonna lie, pretty cool. I expected the same, but I guess we've both been wrong." Damien adds.

And then we find two more furs

- "Hello!" I say

- "Heya! Nice to meet you! My name is Nicolas, and she is Jess, pleased to meet you guys!" he hands out a hand for me to shake. I shake it.

- "Hello!", says Jess.

- "Hi there!" Damien chimes in

- "Soooo... guys, how much are you going to stay? Me and Nico are going to stay for the next 3-ish days until we have to go back to our old apartment, thought to come here for a short while to enjoy some time together more" Jess explains to us.

- " Hmm... same here, though we're here just because we thought it'd be a great idea to get some more fresh air, since we're mostly cooped up at school and at home so much. It was Damien's idea to come here and unwind some stress." I say, regarding and replying to what Jess has said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of unpacking the stuff we have prepared for the trip, I notice there's a wardrobe (a closet) where you can put your clothes in.
I put my clothes and Damien's clothes in the drawers, and the most important and cozy clothes on the cloth hangers. I hear a faint sound of footsteps and I turn around just to see Damien.

- "Hey~!" Damien says to me.

- "Hey there hunny, all good?" I ask.

- "Ah, yeah, just getting to know Jess and Nicolas more. Apparently, Nicolas likes to go hiking, and Jess likes reading books and painting on those faaa~ncy canvases, the ones that are high material"

- "Awh, that's good to hear, I was just finishing up to store our stuff. Found out there's a closet. Didn't realize it when we got in the cabin. It blended too well with the wall and I guess I just didn't see it until a few moments ago!..."

- "Eh? Why would anyone make a closet out of the same material as the wall? Or well, better said, the same color of the wall?"

- "No idea... But it is good that there is a closet for us to put our clothes in. I've put the good ones plus the comfy and the most important ones on the cloth hangers. Do know that most of them are missing cause we probably forgot them home or lost them on our way here..." I add sadly.

- "It's okay, at least we still have clothes to wear, right? Either way, clothes are cheap, we can get some from the store, high quality too.  Matter of fact, I think I saw a store on our way to the campsite, we could get some from there if you'd want to?" Damien suggests.

- "Yeah... we could go there to get new clothes, that's no problem. We have enough money to stay here and buy some stuff if we want to."

- "That's nice, babe."

- "Anyway, I will finish unpacking and will meet you soon again. You can go and spend more time with our two roommates if you'd want to, or you can go outside to get some fresh air- though don't go too far or you might get lost." I say with caution.

- "Okay, I understand. See you soon!- Oh and uhmm..-- don't forget to get out the uhm... what was it called...? The thing you use to clean your teeth?" Damien asks, clueless of what he's trying to say.

- "The toothbrush...?"

- "Yeah! The toothbrush!" 

- "I already got it out, I placed it in the bathroom, so don't worry, it's all good."

- "Good good... Well, alright! I'll go back to talking to Jess and Nicolas, I'll wait for you to finish unpacking.", he adds.

- "Okay.".