㉞ SUPERMARKET

~~ [THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE ONLY DAMIEN'S POV.] ~~

--------------------------------------

I open the bedroom door and then close it behind me.
As I do so, I open a drawer full of clothes.

I pull out a pair of socks, underwear, a nice dark blue t-shirt with a cool design on it.
I grab a hoodie which has a zipper, its color black and white, checkered.
I also pull out some shorts, in which they are a light blue-ish color

I close the drawer and then undress.
I take off my shirt, my pants and underwear and put them on a nearby chair. I go and get out of my room to go to the bathroom to take a shower, but not before I grab a towel to dry my fur with.

So after I arrive to the bathroom and close the door behind me,
I put my paw on the shower knob and open the door to the shower.
I turn the shower's handle and turn on some hot, steamy, water to let my fur soak into. I grab the shampoo that was specifically made for fur and I apply it onto my fur and tail as well.

I close the lid after I am done applying the shampoo on my fur, then I go under the showerhead and let the water run down my body.

Following up, I begin to scrub my fur to get the shampoo out of my fur and clean it properly.
I get out of the shower, but not before I close the water, so I grab the handle again and close it. I close the shower door too.

I get a towel that I have prepared earlier to dry my fur with. So, I grab it and then I slowly start to dry my fur, first of all, I start to dry my legs, slowly and surely, it becomes somewhat dry.

I then start to work my way up to my waist and then torso, making sure to rub the towel in so my fur dries. Afterwards a bit of a while of rubbing, it became dry, somewhat. I then start to turn around a bit and grab my tail, I then start to rub the towel too to dry the tail.
Thereafter I'm done drying the tail, I dry my hands and then my face, ears and whiskers.

As for me, I am done drying my fur, so I go back to my bedroom to grab a blow-dryer in which I took out of a drawer under my bed and I start to direct the warm wind towards my fur to be sure that it is indeed dry.
A couple moments pass by, and I became a cloud from how fluffy, soft and big my fur became.

I grab a comb off my table and then I start to matt down my fur so it's not as big as it would be.
Finished combing the fur, then I put it back on the table, grab the socks and put it on my feet, I also grab the underwear and I put it on, I grab the t-shirt and I also put it on me, which gives off a nice vibe and feeling now that I am thinking about it. Then, I grab the zipper hoodie with the checkered black&white design and put it on me as well.

~~~[TO BE CONTINUED]~~~