"I'm glad you're okay. And I could tell your feelings were true."

"You could?"

"I have a sense about people. I can't explain how, but I... I could just tell."

"So, you believe we know each other?"

"I believe that whatever caused me to forget myself, means that I have a past, and... that past probably included you."

"It did."

"When I, uh... when I was injured... this is gonna sound crazy. I remember you healing me."

"You've been through a lot. Serious injury. All the drugs you've been on since you've been in here. Once you remember who you are, it'll all become clear."

"Can you help me do that? Remember who I am?"

"Only if you help me remember who I am."

"Sorry, what?"

"Belle, you always brought out the best in me. And right now I need that. So, yes, I will do everything I can to bring you back, for you and for me."

"We can help each other."

"Yeah. Let's talk to someone about getting you out of here. You've been locked up long enough." He left the room.

Belle was preparing to leave. Regina came in and greeted, "Hello."

"Hi," Belle said.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Regina. I'm the Mayor of this town. Just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"That's, uh, very thorough of you. Thank you, but I-I'm fine. I think I am. M-Mr. Gold's getting me discharged. He believes he can help me remember who I am."

"Does he now?" She bent down, pretending to pick something up, but she used magic to summon a matchbook with the logo of the local bar-- The Rabbit Hole. "What's this, dear? Did you drop it?"

Belle took the matchbook. "Don't think so."

"Keep looking, dear."

Belle stared at the card for a few seconds. "Wait. I know.. I know what this is. I think I remember who I am."

"Well, I'm sure Mr. Gold will be thrilled."

STORYBROOKE

Tamara and Greg were looking at a map of Storybrooke. Greg had marked all the places he had witnessed magic.

"These are all the places you saw it?" Tamara asked.

"Yeah. This town's lousy with magic. Now you should go. If Neal suspects anything, it's gonna make everything we have to do that much harder," Greg told her.

"Don't worry. He won't. Greg, have you had any luck... finding him?"

"My dad? No. But he's here. I'm sure of it."

"We will find him."

"I know. But one thing at a time. Now, you were able to get the package here, right?"

"It's right outside town. Couldn't just drive in with it."

"And it's... it's stable?"

"Very. I'll bring the package in tonight. Be ready."

---

David drove Mary Margaret and Emma. They got out of the car.

"Why are we in the middle of nowhere?" Emma wondered. "Why aren't you guys telling me what's going on? Why the secrecy?"