XXIX. Child of the Moon

Third Person POV:

INT. STORYBROOKE MINES

The dwarves were down in the mines, continuing to look for fairy dust.

Happy attempted to gather everyone together. "Pickaxes down, brothers! First round at Granny's is on me!"

"Come on, Leroy," Doc sad. "We're going to miss happy hour."

"Granny's running a two-for-one special on mead."

"Just 'cause it's called happy hour, Happy, don't mean you got to be there," Leroy shot back. "We got work to do."

"But you're tired. We all are. A break could help."

"Charming asked us to mine for dust - fairy dust. To help bring Snow and Emma back home. And that's... what I'm... going to do!"

Leroy continued hacking at the wall with his ax, until suddenly, he broke through the wall and fell through into another cavern. David was called to the scene, who brought Henry, Aubree and Mother Superior along with him. He entered the mine and encountered Happy.

"Where is he?" David asked.

Happy guided them to where Leroy fell through the wall. Below, David saw Leroy and several of the other dwarves, along with hundreds of diamonds lining the walls and ceiling of the mine.

"Are those..." Henry and Aubree began.

"Diamonds," Mother Superior finished. "They're back. The magic brought them back."

"You mean, the kind that become fairy dust?" Henry asked.

"Indeed. We just need to refine them - grind them up. Do you still have what remains of Jefferson's hat?" David took out the battered hat. "You lock this up. Keep it safe. Because, by this time tomorrow, we'll have enough magic dust to make it work again."

Aubree tilted her head. "So, Mary Margaret and Emma..."

David smiled. "That's right, kid. We're bringing 'em home."

INT. GRANNY'S

David, Mother Superior, Belle, and the dwarves were celebrating with a round of drinks. Ruby was serving.

"To the dwarves!" David toasted and everyone cheered.

David turned to Leroy and said, "That was quite a spill. Are you okay?"

"I've had worse," Leroy replied.

Ruby went to clear off a table where Billy was waiting for her.

"A mouse," Billy stated.

"What?" Ruby asked. "Where?"

"No. I meant me. I was a mouse. My name was Gus. I lived in Cinderella's pantry, I ate cheese, I gnawed on wood, but I preferred the cheese."

"And, why are you telling me this?"

"Uh, we haven't had a chance to talk since things... changed. I just wanted you to know who I was... Back home."

"Uh, can I, um, still call you Billy?"

"You can call me whatever you want, as long as you let me buy you a drink after your shift. I already know Ruby. I want the chance to meet Red."

"Um, tonight's actually not great. Because-"

Belle stood next to Ruby. "Uh, we, uh... We have, uh, plans."

"That's right, um... It's girls' night. I'm bringing the cheese. Which has nothing to do with you being a mouse. It has to do with the wine."

"Okay. Um... Maybe next time." Billy left.

Enchanted Adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें