Blond British Boys

Emma pov:

I walk through the Dead heads looking at the open cracks of the walls. I see a little light in a tree near by. What is that? I think.

I slowly walk up to the strange creature, then-

crunch!

I look down at my feet and see a couple leafs under my left foot.

crunch!

I start to worry.

"Hello?!"

Then again-

crunch!

Then I see somebody.

"You scared me." I say relieved.

The boy start to run up to me.

"Um im Emma. Whats your name?" I ask trying to get him to talk.

He walks close enough to the point where I can smell his horrible breath.

"Your bad" he says.

"Erm what?" I say utterly confused.

All of a sudden he jumps on me. I feel his hands grip around my neck.

"Please?" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Stop." I say as he presses on my neck harder.

I knee him in the stomach and stand up just to fall right back down on my face. He punches me across the face and bites my shoulder. I slap him and try to push him off but he won't budge.

"BEN!" I hear a someone yell. I turn my head to see Newt.

"SHES BAD!" he yells.

"BEN! Get off of her!" Newt says holding up a crossbow.

"No." Ben says.

I look at him and taste blood in my mouth.

"One." newt say.

"No." Ben says.

"Two."

"Never." Ben says looking at me.

"Three!" Newt screams.

"NOOOO!" Ben yells and smacks my head to the ground.

I can feel the countless minutes tick by as I feel hands grip all over my body. I may be unconscious but I can hear the sound of the animals in the barn, I can feel the sun beaming down on me, and lastly I can smell the horrible smell of pig crap and the great smell of Frypans tasty bacon sandwiches. Oh what I would do for a piece of Frypans famous bacon. All of a sudden I feel a bed under my back.

"I'll stay with her." says a British voice, of course it's Newt.

I have feelings for Thomas, yet I have feelings for Newt too. Would it be horrible to leave my beloved Thomas for a sweet, blond British boy?

Yes of course it would Emma, you can't do that to Thomas. You can't Emma.....but maybe Thomas has feelings for someone else too.

*******

All I know is that I have been out for a couple days, people are starting to worry I might never wake up again. This has been really hard on Thomas. I can't possibly tell him I have feelings for Newt. The longer I'm unconscious, the more my feelings grow for Newt. He's my care taker; he feeds me, he talks to me, he even gives me blankets and gives me kisses on the forehead.

Thomas that I know of is okay with the baby treatment. He hasn't said a word to Newt about it. I do believe Thomas is mad at Newt, I don't know why but he just...is. I can tell because when they both are alone in my room they never talk, and lately Newt tells me how Thomas is drifting away from him.

I can tell everyone is worried, yet I get a heads up on everything going on in the glade. Minho tells me how he wants me to be a runner when I wake, Frypan talks about people stealing bacon from him, Newt, well he tells me secrets, and Thomas tells me how he misses me and how Alby banished Ben. I feel bad for the gladers, they worry about me. Im frustrated, I try to move, and talk but I can't, it's as if my body is frozen.

One day while Newt was talking about how Alby promised to give me any job, I flinched. Newt jumped out of his seat. A day after that I woke up feeling like I missed a whole month, Minho walked into my room checking up on me and saw I was awake, he told Newt, who told Alby, who told Thomas, who told Frypan, who told Winston, who told Chuck, who told the gladers. They were happy to see me alive. In the morning I grabbed a million pieces of Frypans bacon. I stole some from Newt, Thomas, Minho, Chuck, Teresa, and lastly Winston. Everyone screamed at me except for Newt who offered more. How sweet.

*******

Two days later Minho had figured out I had feelings for Newt.

"Please don't tell Thomas or Newt." I beg Minho.

"I won't, but you have to tell Thomas. Promise me you will." he says grabbing a paper bag.

"Promise." I say slightly frowning.

I run through the maze with Minho. He starts to come to a stop about half way through our run.

"Lunch time." he says flatly.

"Minho, what the hell is wrong with you." I say biting into an apple.

"Emma, he may be the shuckiest shuck faced shuck I've ever seen but he's one of my best friends. I think that it's unfair to Thomas that you're going to break his heart." Minho says looking down.

"That is none of your business." I say starting to get angry.

"You have to tell him." he says looking in to my eyes.

"I still love Thomas. I'm not breaking up with him, it would hurt both me and him. I love Thomas, not Newt. Get that through your head." I say while getting up.

We finish lunch, get packed up, and run back. I may have lied to Minho, but only because he was right I would hurt Thomas. But I'm hurting myself even more not telling him my true feelings. Well, though I may not like it, I think I know what I have to do then.

Thanks for reading SORRY we haven't written in a while we're juggling three accounts. okay bye⛄️ yeah? Yeah. Themma or Nemma? I'm also working on the Next chapter right now. Be perpaired for tears.

Love you,
M❤️