Dat Fight Doe

What does this shucking mean? The end of what? The end of the torment? The end of our lives?

Right as I'm thinking that Newt walks in.

"Hey babe." he says to Emma slurring his words.

"Um what?" Emma responds.

Before she could say anything else he was crashing his lips into hers. She pushed him away and smacked him.

"What the hell Newt!" She screamed.

"Oh don't act like you didn't love it." he says back.

"You smell like alcohol, oh my god you drank!" she says shocked.

"So?" He says.

I feel anger boil in me then it hits me, literally. Newt hits me.

"Ow," I scream "what the shuck was that for?" I asked him.

"Don't be a bloody baby Tommy" he says.

"OUT!!" Emma screams. Her screaming caused almost all the gladers to come up to our room. As Newt was walking out he says "You're one sassy glader girl."

*****
We walk down to frypan as I hold my red, burning, left cheek.

"Damn what happened?" Asked frypan. "Drunk Newt happened." Emma replied for me.

"Here use this." he says handing us green beans

"Tt's like ice, just keep it on your cheek for about an hour." frypan replies looking at my cheek once again. Emma takes the green beans and says thanks.

We walk back up and Winston sees me.

"Hey." he says.

"Hello." Emma says "How are you holding up greenie?" he asks me

"Hey! I thaw swe was the gweenie." I say but sadly my words come out like a baby.

"Well she is green be-" Winston started but stop after Emma gave him a stare saying if you call me that I beat the hell out of you.

"Never mind" he says

"Winston" Alby screams.

"I'll be there in a second Alby" he screams. "Well it was nice talking to you and greenie here but I have to go before I get banished." he says to us.

Banished? What does he mean?

Thanks for reading! Sorry this is really sort I promise u will get a longer one! We are writing a new true story and its about M! Themma for life!!! Okay bye! Yeah? Yeah.
-S and M

The world beneath our toesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें