The Dimension Serum

Omfg thank you all for getting us over 100 reads! We love everyone who's reading this so freaking much! It means a lot to us! Enjoy the chapter! Sorry it's short!

"All done!" the woman says brightly. Since when is she nice?

"Oh I almost forgot! My name is Effie and here." she says again brightly as she smothers a thin layer of white cream onto the ravens.

I see Tori again but quickly turn around so only my back is visible. I walk fast and yank Skar's wrist all the way to the dorms.

"You know you didn't have to pull me. I would have just followed you." she says a little pissed. I mumble a quick sorry and something about clothes, of course to distract her. And damn that girl is really into fashion as she begins chirping away. All I need to hear is,"OMG clothes!" and I zone out as we walk in.

I leap on my so called "bed" back first. I launch into the air almost hitting the stinky steel above me, when a pair of warm hands pin me back down. I look up to see a boy with a smell of--sage and lemongrass? (😂 I bet you thought it was Four) His eyes are locked on mine for longer than I'd wish.

"Um thanks. Your name is..." I struggle.

"Oh, um, Albert." he says startled.

"How about Al?" I suggest.

A faint smile forms on his lips, turning into a bright smile.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Yeah. Sounds...cool." I break into a laughing fit and he soon follows. We must look like pink unicorns because everyone is starting at us weirdly. I force myself to calm down before I die from lack of oxygen. In the corner of my eye I spot Four leaning against the wall outside with his arms crossed.

I get up from the mattress and lead him to the hall.

"What's up? Is the All mighty Four upset?" I tease with a baby voice.

"No. It's just so hard to resist." he pouts.

"What?" I ask.

"To resist from kissing you." he says sweetly.

"Okay now that's unfair." I say.

"What?" he mimics in an innocent tone.

"Oh shut up." I say, playfully slapping his back.

"Well I gotta go before anyone sees us," he says stupidly.

"Oh yeah 'cause talking to you is so scandalous." I say sarcastically while putting emphasis on certain words.

"You know what I mean." he says.

"Ok bye." I sing sadly.

"Wow. Amity much?" he teases.

"Oh shut up!" I say sassily as I walk away.

I suddenly feel light headed and begin to stumble. My side meets the cold, stone floor and with that the world becomes black

I open my eyes to a never ending white room and spot a boy. As I eagerly walk closer I realize I know him.

"Tom." I whisper with relief.

"Bea." he replies as he engulfs me in a hug. He accidentally scratched me but we are too happy to care. As we look up are lips are centimeters apart. The space begins to shrink like walls closing. Soon those walls are closed, almost like puzzle pieces. No, I think. We are best friends. Just as I pull away everything becomes pitch black like a switch.

As I open my eyes I see nothing but white. Ugh not this again! I turn to my side and see Four at my side. Thank god I thought I had to go though the space again.

"You're awake!" he says full of relief.

"How long was I out?" I question.

"About 1 day."

"One day? It felt like a minute!" I exclaim.

"Hey I think you're bleeding!" he says worried. I look down to see a small scrape with a little blood dripping down from my shoulder.

"It's no big deal. Must have been from when I fell. Oh speaking of that, what happened?" I ask.

"Well let's see...you fell and seemed to have been injected with something. They said that it must have been some kind of serum. Not sure what type." he informs me.

I glance at the clock an read "1:00 p.m." He stayed up just for me?

"Are you ready for training?" he asks.

"Yeah I think so." "Okay then you should leave the infirmary and go to the dormitory to get some rest." he suggests.

"Okay bye." I say as I get up and walk out.

~time lapse~

I get up early and stare at my scratch. How is that possible? I can't get cuts in dreams. Four said something about a serum. If I came back with a scratch it must have been real. Maybe it took me somewhere without taking me. Maybe it was a spirit dimension. That sounds to freaky. I'll call it a middle dimension. Four told us to be ready in 5. I search my drawer and throw on a black tank top, leggings, and combat boots. My hair goes into a high ponytail and I walk out with Skar.

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry it's short! I'll try harder next time. Foutris for life! Okay bye⛄️. Yeah? Yeah.
-S and M