No way....

I sit on the uncomfortable mattress as I place the ice on my head, still pounding from when Alby tackled me. I think that's his name. The blond haired boy walks in and starts to speak.

"I'm Newt, and you are one hell of a shank."

Right then an Asian boy with spiky hair walks in out of breath

"The griever, it's not alive." he says as he gasps for air.

"What's a griever?" I ask.

"Slim it greenie!" the Asian boy says.

"Minho, stop being rude to the green bean!" Newt scolds as if I'm not even there.

"I'm right here." I say.

"Shut up..." Minho says wandering for my name.

"Thomas...I'm Thomas." I say.

Minho storms out of the room, with the poorly build wooden door almost breaking.

"Sorry about him." Newt says.

"It's okay." I say still angry about the Minho incident.

~1 day later~

I wake up to the sound of a loud beeping.

"Stop!" I scream.

I hear foot steps and already know it's a chubby person. I look to see who it is and I don't know the glader. I sit at the edge of my bed.

"Who are you..?" I ask with a raspy voice.

"Oh, hello I'm Chuck." The boy says.

The chubby boy stands at the door leaning against the doorway.

"Hurry up." Chuck says already running with his little chubby body. I stand up and start to chase after him.

When I got out of the wooden building theres a crowd of gladers standing at the box I had came in from. The beeping got even louder as I got closer.

"Ow!" I yelp as I cover my ears. I see Newt opening the steel door on one side. "Alby, come help please!" he said. He was a lot stronger than he looked. Alby walked over and lifted up the other side.

~time lapse~

I heard people talking from all around me things like:
"They're shucking beautiful."
"I call dibs."
"I said it first shank."
"Wow."

"Their just girls." I say casual.

Gasps are heard all around. Then some one laughs.

"Listen shank, I'm Gally." the boy with the disformed potato nose says.

"No girl has ever been in that box, and no girl has ever stepped foot in this glade.., you got that shuck face?" He says walking closer to me.

I push him and he falls. One second later he gets up socks my stomach then pushes me in the lift.

I land on my back hard.

"Excuse you." a girl's voice says from behind me.

"Sorry." I say worried she would smack me.

"I like your..." She says looking into my eyes while biting her lip. "Your eyes."

"Oh thanks." I say.

"I'm Emma..." She thinks for a minute closing her eyes then she gasps.

"My name is Emma....Emma Blitz." she says.

Emma has dark dark brown hair, big lips, and brown eyes. She was wearing jean shorts and a yellow crop top that reads happy in black letters. Her hair was to the side, and she was wearing black and white Jordan's. I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was....

Thanks for reading! Themma for life! Okay bye⛄️. Yeah? Yeah.
-S and M