30

After the successful debut of HERA and getting many awards, things started to be awkward to the fans.

The HeraGENE fans ( Heraoine and ENGENE ), started to make some edited pics of ENHYPEN with HERA for the ships. While the others made some edited videos of the ships on YouTube.

And what made it really awkward is when Heeseung was on Y/n's VLIVE for many times, talking about random things and some fun stuff, answering the question of the fans.

The other fans had a feeling that these two are dating while the others felt that these two are already in a relationship even Y/n has a dating ban for 2 and a half years. But of course, they don't have to say just like that if there will be no evidence.

And everytime when Y/n's having her school, many students ask for her pic, autograph, ask questions about her private life as an idol, if she and Heeseung are dating or in a relationship. Of course, Scylla, still making fun of her and doing everything to ruin her image to her fans and to the whole world. 

Her life is very busy at the moment. From variety shows, school, and the agency. But with the help of Heeseung which is her boyfriend, she manage to keep strong and still fighting.

After their first MAMA event, many opportunities came to them. Y/n collaborated with her stepsister, Hyo Jee collaborated with Chungha, Art sang a song for an anime opening in Japan, and Christa collaborated with Hailee Steinfeld, making these girls very popular all around the world.

Of course, the antis won't stop. They say that how dare they surpassed TWICE and BLACKPINK's popularity, they're way more famous than 'aespa', STAYC, SECRET NUMBER.

While the Heraoines are on full support towards them...

They're always asking if there will be a collab between a member of HERA and some artists under BigHit labels. While the others, they prefer a collab with the other agencies.

But none of them was chosen as the news said that Y/n will be releasing her VERY FIRST SOLO song and the album of it. Heraoines went wild especially the Clovers. Y/n is on the another level, guys ! After their debut, she'll be releasing her new solo song !

Y/n's very first solo album:

Album : I don't wanna be alone

Tracklist:

I don't wanna be alone

Concept of the lyrics : Dreaming and finding 'the one'

As the song was released, an another song became iconic. It's kind of a slow bop, but the lyrics are witty and the other Heraoines can easily relate to the song.

Her song won many awards...even Y/n too. She won the 'Best Female Solo Artist', 'People's Choice', 'Best Solo Artist'. And because of that, the Heraoines and the Clovers became more wild. They're making a request for BigHit that they want a Heeseung X Y/n collaboration since their chemistry are really cute.

Others say that they want a Hyunjin X Y/n collaboration when Y/n said that she use to be a close friend of Hyunjin until now on a variety show.

Present day...

BREAKING NEWS !