11

( A/N : Your outfit for the second performance ! ♡('ω')♡ )

" I forgot to say...not all the times, you have your partner to your performance. This will be more challenging to do ! Imagine, you're only one and the song that was given to you is for seven people...tiring and hard, right ? Never mind the dancers, our backup dancers will help. Remember what we said last time ? BTS and TXT will be your guide to your journey here, including ENHYPEN. So Y/n's group and the others that'll perform some songs of an another boy group, we'll be taught by BTS and TXT. " Mr. Bang Si Hyuk said.

After a tiring hard week of practicing for the performance, the girls went to their seats as the first performer were preparing for their positions for their performance.

The other girls were lucky as they were taught by some members of TXT and BTS. But Y/n was the luckiest one. Why ?

When the first elimination ended, she called her father and stepsister to tell the good news about herself. Her father and her stepsister went wild as they can't believed what happened.

Second, when the first day of the practice, the golden maknae of BTS, Jeon Jungkook helped her to dance and sing GOT7's song, 'Crash & Burn'. It was pretty tiring for her but it was all worth it when they finally finished choreographing the whole song.

Plus, since Jungkook has their own group chat with GOT7's BamBam and Yugyeom, with the others from another group, he tried to make a video call with them.

As they showed their choreography with Y/n singing, the boys were very happy for Y/n and when her ideal guy, Jin Young appeared, she immediately blushed and covered her face.

Jungkook had a feeling that Y/n likes Jin Young since she began to act weird when Jin Young appeared. He asked her if they could do it again to let Jin Young see her performance. Of course, she said yes !

Jin Young was amazed at her performance and to her vocals and even cheered her for the performance.

She thanked her sunbaenim again and again as she bowed because he used his time to train her and even called GOT7 to see her ideal guy even if it's just through online.

Finally, the battle had started.

They picked a paper that has a number in it and that will be their number arrangement for the performance. Luckily, out of 3 groups and 1 performer, Y/n was the last one to perform.

Sadly, BTS and TXT cannot watch since they're busy doing some rehearsals and other important things.

So only ENHYPEN will watch for today.

Then the host introduced the new judges that they will have for a long time.

They're both queens...

They're both amazing...

It's Hyuna of CUBE Entertainment and CL...

" Mika Shikamoto with her members to perform, 'Boy with Luv' by BTS. Good luck to your performance ! "

As they started, the other trainees were dancing to the rhythm.